This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
treker_ed

Visit 15-04-2017

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Whilst on a Easter break to Edinburgh, I was allowed to call into the store by SWMBO.

What a treasure trove! It was a delight to find such a wonderful selection of kits and such a wide variety of manufacturers along with a wide selection of ancillary items from paint to filler to varnish and everything in between (or so it seemed!) I was thoroughly spoilt for choice. In the end I decided to get the Airfix 1/48 Meteor (which I had been after for a while), the new revel 1/32 Mk IX Spitfire, and an Airfix 1/72 Martlet.

Anyone visiting Edinburgh - GO AND VISIT THE STORE!!!!!!!! You won't be disappointed! Even SWMBO enjoyed going in!

Edit - Forgot to mention this - the better half turned round to me and asked "do these guys go to Telford - I recognise the signage above the door?"....

Seems my little trips to telford are starting to rub off on her - sadly no sign of her picking up pieces of plastic or tubes of glue yet.......:hmmm:

Edited by treker_ed
1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Panzer Vor!!! said:

Do you mean Wonderland models ??

Yes Wonderland Models, why?

I know exactly what I was saying when I made my post, I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to the actual store, not enough money and too much choice. Would have bought more if I could, only issue I had was that I was visiting by train and not in the car so I could only buy what I could carry and not any more. If I had more funds available, I would certainly have bought more than I did.

10 hours ago, treker_ed said:

Yes Wonderland Models, why?

Depending on how you're viewing the site, it isn't always immediately obvious which forum a post is in. As you don't mention any store by name in your post or subject line, I suspect Panzer Vor!!! missed that you'd posted in the Wonderland forum.

As you're bigging them up anyway, an extra shoutout for them in the subject and post wouldn't do any harm :-)

Mr Swindell is correct I presumed you maent Wonderland but decide to check

This the only post that i saw not the one in the Wonderland area

There is but one Wonderland models sub forum on this forum - I posted my comment in the correct area - therefore I can only be making my comments about the physical store and location in Edinburgh about Wonderland Models. I cannot magically make another sub-forum up out of thin air. All the devices I have to access this forum - phone, tablet, PC, laptop clearly show that this is the correct area.

No other topic within this area mentions Wonderland models by name, they don't reference Wonderland by name because they are all in the Wonderland models sub forum!

I personally do not see any reason to amend the subject title - It was a visit on 15-014-17 - and it is in  the correct area of the forum to which it relates.