This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Scimitar

Britmodeller running slow?

33 posts in this topic

N'kay... ran back through our old support tickets, and applied a fix that seems to have come undone (is that a thing?), and let's see if that helps? :hmmm:

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, Mike said:

N'kay... ran back through our old support tickets, and applied a fix that seems to have come undone (is that a thing?), and let's see if that helps? :hmmm:

Otherwise known as an unspecified enhancement :)

Has anyone been suffering from slow responses from the site at times this week?  I would have hoped that no-one posting here was a good thing, but for the fact that I and some of the other staffers have been getting some lag on occasion.  I've applied another self-help fix to the server, and would ask that anyone struggling with slow responses and long waits between the page requests chimes in here.  Clearly, we want to get to the bottom of this if it's still an issue for folks :)

I have, it takes an age to refresh a page or go back a page.

Other sites on the same laptop with the same broadband connection are working fine - it's just BM I'm afraid Mike :(

Ok - making some more changes.  Rebooting the webserver shortly (very shortly! :wicked: ).

Same here Mike, taking a long time if you click to go back

Noted - you're all being very patient :yes:

Well - the restart of the web server process was quick :)  I changed a few PHP settings, to ensure that Support won't moan at us about it.  Let's see if that improves our response times? :hmmm:

Keep popping back if you're having issues, as if the team & I aren't suffering, we're inclined to assume you guys are ok too, which is usually a fair assumption ;)