Hello everyone

Trenne

Hi, my name is Daniel. 

36 years old from Sweden. 

I'm new to modeling except from a kit or two in my teens. Which mostly looked like a blob of glue in the end. 

About a year ago I started painting wargame minis again after a 10 year break. And that was a lot of fun. 

Then I bought a airbrush for priming and basecoats. That led to me buying a Bolt action starter set and two tanks for the game. They were a lot of fun to build and paint, so I thought to myself -why not try this at a larger scale? First I bought a Tamiya SDK 251/1 and some paints from ammo. Halfway through the build I was planning what other kits to get. I was hooked. Currently I'm working on 3 kits. 

-Tamiya Stug IV

-Italeri m4a1 

And a Rye field M1A2 Abrams sep Tusk II

I've also managed to collect a small stash with kits from Dragon, Asuka, Takom and Fujimi. 

My cheap chineese airbrush was retired and a HS evolution cr+ took its place. I also have a pile of new paints and weathering products. Guess I went all in. 

But with two small kids and no dedicated working space it's hard to find hobby time. Time that is also shared with mountain biking and flying fpv quads. 

When I get some free time I'll try to get the dslr out and snap a few pics of what I'm working on. 

Time to finish this with a question. 

Is it just me that feels that keeping your stash slightly hidden from your girlfriend/wife is best for the relationship? :D

• Like 1

Hello Daniel, welcome to britmodeller. Looking forward to seeing your builds. Joe