Looking for an 1/32 Spit XVI decal sheet, any idea?

Antoine

Hi everyone,

As the title say, I'm looking for an 1/32 Spit XVI decal sheet.

The point is that I'd like to avoid the classic RAF options, which is not that easy with this mark of Spit.

I've seen some profiles with foreign options that would suits me well, Belgian, Greek, SAAF, French, but so far, in term of decals properly, I'm coming back empty handed from my search.

Any ideas?

As well as the SAAF sheet there is this one from OH Models,.....which is currently in the Special Offers section at Hannants,.....just ignore the roundels on the desert option which should actually be French,...doh!!

https://www.hannants.co.uk/product/OHM32003

OHM32003

OHM32003_7.jpg

Edited by tonyot
  • Like 1

Hi Antoine, I have a set of decals for Mk.XVI Spitfires from the PCM/Cammett conversion, it contains some different Spitfire markings, as well as the RAF markings there are South African, Greek and Belgian markings, I 'll take a photo of them and if you are interested in any of them they are yours.

Cheers

Dennis

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tonyot said:

Hi Tony,

AX°B suits me well, I'll consider this.

5 hours ago, spitfire said:

Hi Antoine, I have a set of decals for Mk.XVI Spitfires from the PCM/Cammett conversion, it contains some different Spitfire markings, as well as the RAF markings there are South African, Greek and Belgian markings, I 'll take a photo of them and if you are interested in any of them they are yours.

Cheers

Dennis

Hi Dennis,

That's very kind of you, I might be tempted by the Greek one, is there's any history behind this aircraft?

• Like 1