H-K Models B-25J "Glass nose"

Simon Cornes

I'm looking to get hold of one of these, either new or second hand, even part built, it doesn't bother me that much. Consequently I have added it to my roiling thread in the 'Wants' section. I'm starting this thread here because I wonder if anyone knows where I might get hold of this kit, even if they don't have a copy? I think that H-K Models now have a dealer in Germany and I suspect thats where the currently available kit - a B-25H with gun nose - is coming from but in the past I've found  suppliers in the EU who have been very well priced, even including the additional shipping charges because RRP's aren't the same worldwide. I have to say that I may have found a kit in the USA at the right price, even including the horrendous shipping, but I am concerned that a parcel so large may be a magnet to the Revenue whereas an EU import would attract no attention like that.

If you can give me some suggestions then I would be grateful! Antics On line list the kit but I've asked them and they have no idea if - or when - they may get it and Hannants are also listing it (but not actually in stock) but at £199 !! They recently hiked some of their HKM prices so I wonder of Antics may do the same?

I know that this is not strictly the right place for the thread but there doesn't seem to be a suitable 'Chat' option to talk about kit availability - or is there? !!

Thanks

Simon