1:32 Trumpeter A-10 N/AW

Hi all well after a couple months of on and off work i have finally manged to finish this monster, and i say monster as itis big lol, so big i have no idea where i am going to put it!!!!!!

at times it did challenge me and few times i felt like giving up. ..but not one to back down i kept going to the finishing line was crossed....to date this is the biggest build i have done and did try quite a few new things , 1 being the way i did the pre shade and the wiring on the wheels etc,.. would i build another???? yes but the single seat as have alot more choice of schemes.... but wouldn't be for a while lol.....
the only draw backs i found were the decals and the seam lines on the inside of the canopy's.
but i am glad its finished though at the end did balls up with few gaps...

P1170448.jpg

P1170449.jpg

P1170450.jpg

P1170451.jpg

P1170452.jpg

P1170453.jpg

P1170454.jpg

P1170455.jpg

P1170456.jpg

P1170457.jpg

• Like 21

awesome build there - great painting, shading looks spot on to me. Are you going to hang some weapons on her or do you have eyes on another project on the work bench?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, FIGHTS ON said:

awesome build there - great painting, shading looks spot on to me. Are you going to hang some weapons on her or do you have eyes on another project on the work bench?

was going to but tried to keep it looking as one the real air frames, but couldn't find any pics with them carrying a payload so not on thos one.....

• Like 1