H&S Evolution Silverline paintcup and needle question

wildman

I have got an evolution silverline and I am thinking about relegating it to being my primer / basecoat / varnish brush and was going to get myself an infinity CR plus for all my detail work. The question I have though are the paint cups, needles / nozzles etc from the silverline compatible with the infinity ? I have got a not of spares / extras for the silverline so was hoping I could reuse them if I got an infinity ?

Hi,

Needles and nozzles are the same throughout the range.  Paint cups are all the same fitting.  The Infinity aircap is the same fitting as the evolution aircap, but has the pincer end, rather than the standard end.

The Infinity is normally the crplus is has a heavy duty chrome plate,  rather than the nickel plating of the Evolution. So may look slightly brighter.

If you are just going to be using the Evo for area work with the 0.4mm nozzle set and also have the 0.2mm set,(2in1set)  then I would get the Infinity crplus with the 015mm nozzle set.

You can then used the 0.2mm needle & nozzle from the Evolution in the detailing brush, as the aircap is the same for 0.15 and 0.2mm nozzle sets. 

Paul

• Like 2