Kinetic`s new F/A-18A+ Hornet

Hi all,

fresh from my desk is the new Kinetic F-18A Hornet (in fact a F-18A+). Built a Spanish Air Force one with a mix of box decals and by Series Espanolas. Further I used LGB`s and Sidewinder by Brassin and some Eduard PEs.

mBYBL96wRG.jpg

ICkxQQYMQA.jpg

CyNuM2tt7I.jpg

OUl2BVcmJq.jpg

gPb9Qa75NB.jpg

3hXadTuYvY.jpg

CluvxVk1Rw.jpg

XAvQkLqhnm.jpg

a4r08aSgL8.jpg

I37stYnaPP.jpg

KsEFOX6iYk.jpg

V7nW9tEK3o.jpg

BaAQlsFFBt.jpg

QtAh6yganD.jpg

4MK2IFadtc.jpg

NYNB5B7XcH.jpg

5RrFwPR7MF.jpg

nJwOifALxG.jpg

gHO4LsPUo1.jpg

beeAKB1NwF.jpg

CToFBrx005.jpg

• Like 72
  • Thanks 2

Very nice midel and realistically dirgy for a Spanish C.15 Hornet from Ala 15 based at Zaragoza airbase!

For whatever reason it seem that you painted up Aim-9Ps as L/Ms.... looks a bit strange, sorry 

Cheers,Werner

Hello,Mathy - My subject knowledge does not qualify me to pass comment on types of ejector seat or missile colours.

I certainly do know when I see a superbly built and finished model though.This 'Hornet',in the pleasingly different Spanish colours,is simply exquisite.

😉👍 All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, mathy said:

I followed the Brassin instruction for that, have to check ist again and change it, should be no problem. Nevertheless thanks for the information

For an Ala 15 hornet L/M Sidewinders would be more appropriate for many years now! No idea if they used the older version before. Only the Canarias based un-modified hornets use the older Aim-9 model. Usually painted white  with very caracteristic canards as on your model!

But all in all only a very minor observation!!

Congrats again!!!