RAF 100th Anniversary GB for 2018? - MODS PLEASE MOVE!

Dermo245

I'm not looking to lead this (plenty more suitably qualified than me!) and apologies if this has already been posted/flagged up/scheduled/what have you but I couldn't find any mention of it.

With the RAF celebrating 100 years in 2018 (April 1st to be exact!), any thoughts on a GB?

Cheers,
Dermot

Edited by Dermo245

There is this topic going for a proposed GB 

For the GB proposal in the link each member will get an allocated year, seems a bit complicated though. I prefer a more an open and inclusive GB. Therefore count me in for yours Dermo!

9 minutes ago, DAG058 said:

There is this topic going for a proposed GB 

For the GB proposal in the link each member will get an allocated year, seems a bit complicated though. I prefer a more an open and inclusive GB. Therefore count me in for yours Dermo!

Cheers and didn't know about that topic. So much for my searching skills! 

I'm not looking to set up a counter-GB or anything, was just seeing if anyone had already thought of one.

I agree allocated years might get a little complicated but without some kind of structure, I guess you could end up with a lot of one a/c type from one era and very few of the others, so to speak...

I'd prefer this one too.  The one already proposed is perhaps a bit complicated, but to get all participants involved will likely call on building subjects either not in your stash, or an era that does not hold one's interest.

regards,

Jack

• Like 1

• 7 months later...