Hello,Tony - I'm a great admirer of your builds and this beautiful 'F-16' is no exception. Your chosen scheme is a new one to me but looks absolutely superb and so unusual. "One vivacious Viper!"

😉👍 All the best,Paul.

• Like 1

Cheers Paul, it is quite a sight to behold - the pics of the real plane in the link that is... Especially when it has the baggage pods too. Red white and blue overload!!! Awesome 👍🏿

I like the ones showing the masking of the nose stars and the belly tank half done etc. Same as what we do but on a much larger scale. I'd love a day in a paint shop like that. 

• Like 1

Beautifully done! That little Revell kit comes to life really well - especially with those colours. Paint looks brilliant. It's not easy to get a bright blue to cover like that without the coat getting too thick, especially on a small 1/72 model so very well done.

Chris

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CT Modeller said:

It's not easy to get a bright blue to cover like that without the coat getting too thick, especially on a small 1/72 model so very well done.

Thanks Chris. 

I cant take the credit though, that mission models paint did all the hard work 👍🏿 Great stuff! 

18 hours ago, Tony Oliver said:

Cheers Paul, it is quite a sight to behold - the pics of the real plane in the link that is... Especially when it has the baggage pods too. Red white and blue overload!!! Awesome 👍🏿

I like the ones showing the masking of the nose stars and the belly tank half done etc. Same as what we do but on a much larger scale. I'd love a day in a paint shop like that. 

Hello,Tony - You're more than welcome. I'll be more than delighted to join you for a day in the paint shop.I really appreciate and love to see skill and artistry like that.You've made a stunning job of a stunning scheme on your 'Viper'.

That's a fine collection too!

😉👍 All the best,Paul.

• Like 1