Greetings from an old fart

LorenSharp

Greetings from the top of Virginia. Just and old fart that likes to build Aircraft in 1/48 scale because my eyes and big fingers cant work on smaller stuff and I don't have room to do bigger scales. This scale is hard enough thank you. I particularly like vacs, "gasp!"

yes I know from reading here that's the black arts but that's what makes it fun, Nothing like a good challenge and as long as I have a well stocked fridge with Guinness or a nice single malt scotch no worries! Hope to see you all around.

• Like 1

I've not had the pleasure, although some of my ancestors were a bunch of rabble rousing jaccobites that decides to follow a gay Italian dwarf named for 3 English sheepdogs, they would probably come back and haunt my butt if I drank anything but Scottish scotch ,neat, 2 fingers.Any other way is uncivilized. The really good stuff I cant afford so I have to settle for a brand called Dalmore which is pretty good,If not available then I go to Glenfiddich.

• Like 1

Welcome from another......fogey!

Never heard of a Scotch called Shep or Fido :huh: but I'm sure they taste almost as good as my favourite tipple, a Welsh Whiskey called Penderyn

Look forward to seeing some of your builds on here.

Trevor

Hmmm Welsh whisky now that is something to try. Setting the ground work now for a WIP I'm documenting for all, 1//48 B-52 don't know how long it will take but it will definitely be a fun ride.

Thank you! They are not too terribly priced. Of course I haven't seen the shipping charges to the States yet;-) Of the varieties of Penderyn, which do you recommend?