SUKHOI Su-34 Fullback - 1/48

Excellent work :clap2:

Guy

great work!
did you change anything to the original kit? (nose, etc....)

how would you rate the kit? I think yours is th every first one to be seen built! :)

(maybe you could place the R-73 training round (black stripes are a giveaway) on the outer most wing pylons, they are not carried on th eintake pylons ni real live!)

http://www.defencetalk.com/pictures/su-34-su-27ib-russia/p47300-su-34-carrying-r-73.html

cheers, 

Werner

• Like 1

On 05/04/2017 at 10:23 PM, exdraken said:

great work!
did you change anything to the original kit? (nose, etc....)

how would you rate the kit? I think yours is th every first one to be seen built! :)

(maybe you could place the R-73 training round (black stripes are a giveaway) on the outer most wing pylons, they are not carried on th eintake pylons ni real live!)

http://www.defencetalk.com/pictures/su-34-su-27ib-russia/p47300-su-34-carrying-r-73.html

cheers, 

Werner

Hi Werner,

- The kit is very good,  you just have to follow the instruction notice very scrupurously to avoid  the mishap  with a main gear leg I built in a wrong way which lead me to buy another kit which is now one legged. I'll buit it as a desk model evrythings up.I don't know wether a A.M nose is already available.

- Thanks for the R73

• Like 2

On 06/04/2017 at 10:25 AM, Flankerman said:

Great build and superb finish :worthy:

Is that a new mod that I haven't seen before?? - APU intakes on BOTH sides of the tailboom ??

Just curious - but nice model.

Ken

- I had to scratch built the apu grills and NACA inlet and intakes behind lhe main gear wells...