Crisis, What Crisis? (1/72 AZ Gloster Gauntlet)

On 19/04/2017 at 2:47 AM, Procopius said:

Not a selling point to me. 

Mrs F and I have got some  Finnish friends who've just moved out to Chicago for work.  We're gonna fly out in the summer to see them :)......in Toronto!

Actually I liked Chicago a lot when we went there for our hols in Nov 14 (mind you it was bloomin cold - oh and we stayed in the Langham - which was nice - but it meant we had to look at the Trump tower every time we left the hotel!)......

• Like 1

Sorry to hear this, a speed bump in lifes highway you could well do without. Take care & stay strong for those who'll need you & hopefully find some strength to sustain you among the denizens of these pages.

All the best mate.

Steve.

Edited by stevehnz

4 hours ago, CedB said:

I second Stew's sentiments Edward - my commiserations to you and the family.

Best wishes

Ced 

Hello PC,

I add my best wishes for you and your family.

Take care of yourself.

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp

Sorry to hear about this PC. My condolences to you and your family. 

Thanks for all your kind words, everyone. I'm doing okay -- and Cookie very kindly gave me a ring this weekend; it was great to hear from him -- but I've suffered a bit of a mojo collapse. However, I can tell you that Procopius MkIII will be a boy, to Mrs P's dismay. He looks cute on the ultrasound.

• Like 13

Just now, rob85 said:

That's some good news PC, two boys will be good fun!

9 minutes ago, Cookenbacher said:

Congrats to you and Mrs P, he and Winston will be thick as thieves.

I confess I'm a little excited. I wanted a girl for Mrs P's sake, but I've always liked the idea of having a few little boys smashing everything in the house and making airplane noises. In related news, we're down to three glasss in the kitchen. Winston has broken the other nine, aided by a gormless accomplice who thinks it looks cute when he drinks from a big-boy glass.

• Like 9

I wonder who she is...

Or maybe.

Good news you and Mrs P are closing the circle, new life after your uncle's passing

Three glasses left, he'll soon overcome that little task

Good job you love plastic...

👍

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Procopius said:

Thanks for all your kind words, everyone. I'm doing okay -- and Cookie very kindly gave me a ring this weekend; it was great to hear from him -- but I've suffered a bit of a mojo collapse. However, I can tell you that Procopius MkIII will be a boy, to Mrs P's dismay. He looks cute on the ultrasound.

Time to book that visit to the vet mate. :)

Steve.

• Like 1