Crisis, What Crisis? (1/72 AZ Gloster Gauntlet)

Me too PC - but then better to lay it aside than spoil all the good work you've done so far. :) 

Have a good trip and good luck with the new arrival.

• Like 1

On 07/08/2017 at 1:27 AM, Harley John said:

... Irn Bru (now available as an ice cream flavour)...

Oh, the humanity!  Surely that must breach food hygiene, trades descriptions & probably chemical warfare laws...

• Haha 2

First, the work on this piece of plastic is excellent. Second the library is stupendous.

Third and  last but not least do remember that life is too short for rigging. (And etch, resin and anything else that is too small for my clumsy fingers)

• Like 2

Really beautiful rigging Old Man. Mind you it's probably well beyond my clumsy digits to get anywhere close, hence my aversion to rigging. 

5 hours ago, 825 said:

Really beautiful rigging Old Man. Mind you it's probably well beyond my clumsy digits to get anywhere close, hence my aversion to rigging. 

Thank you, Sir. All in fun, I assure you. For me, it's one of the specially fun parts.

And remember, you can always use Acme Invisi-Line tm --- It's great stuff, fastens clean, and so close to scale you just can't see it once it's on. I know people who swear by it...

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

My dear Mr. P,

sometime hard decisions have to be made. Boxing your catankerous model shows restraint and wisdom far beyond your age.

Using a rubber mallet, on the other hand, shows a worrisome lack of ruthlessness..... A 20 pounds cast iron hammer would send a loud and clear message to the biplanes within your stash, that you are not in a mood for dissension.

Enjoy NYC and let us hope your sister's new born shall be named Cuthbert!

JR

• Like 3

On ‎30‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 00:41, Procopius said:

Please do tell! There's not enough in English on the French contribution to Dunkirk.

Oh dear, wrong scale.

Hello PC,

I started the recollection of Edouard souvenirs on the WWII discussion forum.

Sorry for my imperfect English !

Hope that one can appreciate.

Sincerely.

CC

• Like 1