1:72 Airfix De Havilland Vampire T.11

Almost done and a nice little aircraft I think. I have applied a coat of Quick Shine to fix the decals, and once dried gone over the panel lines with a light pin wash. I've also attached the landing gear, this went on nice and easy (for a change). One more varnish tomorrow and she's done.

DSC_1696

• Like 1

Great work Like your landing gear tyres and hubs spot on If my Vamp turns out just half as good as this I'll be happy . Looking forward to your next project. Thanks for sharing 

Martin H

• Like 1

That's a great build you've got there, I just checked the other photos too, very nice! 

Dont forget get to put up to 5 photos in the GB Gallery and thanks for taking part! 

Edited by DAG058
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, DAG058 said:

That's a great build you've got there, I just checked the other photos too, very nice! 

Dont forget get to put up to 5 photos in the GB Gallery and thanks for taking part! 

Thank you, I've really enjoyed building it. Shall I add photos to my GB WIP or post the finished item in the GB forum again.....I'm new to all this.

Thanks Michelle 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-5-19 at 14:13, Grandboof said:

Went looking for your build in the gallery Couldn't find Please don't forget so you will be in the vote 

Martin H

Thanks for the tip, this was my first group build and I didn't realise we can add the finished model there. Just uploaded some pics there.

Thanks Michelle. 

On 2017-4-24 at 07:43, TEMPESTMK5 said:

Good morning Michelle

You should post yours photos here 

Patrice

Thanks for the tip,  I've just added my build to the gallery. The Vampire was my first group build and I didn't realise we can add our finished model there.

Thanks again Michelle. 

• Like 1