The WnW Fokker D.VII Early has arrived (finally)

Duncan B

On 5/23/2017 at 9:47 PM, Howlindawg said:

I'd also be interested in finding out weather the sprues in this new early kit are the same as the original (FOK) release.

If the only difference in the boxings is the decals I can see myself buying two and looking for a decal sheet from the original black and yellow version. :devil:

Yes,the sprues are exactly the same. The only difference between the original and new Fokker release is the decals and a minor revision to the etch.

Cheers

John

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Viking said:

Yes,the sprues are exactly the same. The only difference between the original and new Fokker release is the decals and a minor revision to the etch.

Cheers

John

Thanks John, I've now placed my order. :) 

Finally they are inbound! I expect them to arrive with me on Wednesday next week and will be dispatching the pre-orders immediately on arrival. Thanks for your patience folks, I will make it up to those who have had to wait in the near future :)

Duncan B

• Like 2

Hooray, they have finally arrived this afternoon so VP Packaging will be busy this evening. Thanks to everyone who had pre-orders in and have been patiently waiting on them to arrive.

Duncan B

• Like 3

My dad got me one as a birthday present :) I'm normally a 72nd scale guy but I love the D-VII and I've always wanted to build a WNW kit. I was too late getting the original Fok boxing which I think I need to build a post-war Dutch D-VII, so very chuffed with this release.

Now the only problem... my birthday isn't until August :D 

Edited by sroubos
  • Like 1

It looks like WNW are selling the separate sprues from the other D.VII boxings so providing decals can be sourced you could in theory build any of the D.VII's again

Regards,

Mark

4 hours ago, Tony Oliver said:

Arrived safely too, many thanks Duncan! 

Excellent packing by the way 👍🏿

I can't take credit for the packing, that would be Mrs B aka Vice President Packaging.

Duncan B

• Like 1