Greetings from China...

Milos Gazdic

Hello,

My first post here... been lurking around as a guest for some time now and decided to join in...

My name is Miloš Gazdić and I am originally from Belgrade, Serbia though I've been living in 10 countries over close to last 20 years now: Turkey, Hungary, Croatia... and now in Shanghai, China for last 3+ years. 

Worked in advertising for many years in creative department (designer, art director, creative director...) and after quitting continued with my first love that originally took me into advertising: photography. Currently running a photo studio & production in Shanghai & feeling very happy.

I used to be involved in quite a few forums of the past: LEMB, AAW, AWF... in the times when they were active & good source of information... even took part as a moderator on some of them. 

My main (almost only) interest when it comes to all the things that matter to us are / is: Aviation... WWII... Camouflage... Luftwaffe... Fw 190 family. I think that's narrows it & pinpoints it to the main interest of mine. 
That of course doesn't excludes the remaining aircraft, air-forces, eras or aspects of aviation (since I like aircraft like: Bf 109, Me 262, F6F, F4U, MiG-3, I-16, Ar 96... and many other more obscure aircraft that are not readily available in plastic).

I tend to collect as many Secondary Sources (Books & Magazines) in printed form but I am very lazy & unorganized when it comes to my digital data & info collected from the net & discussion out there. 

When it comes to modeling I tend to do mostly 1/48 scale, plastic kits only (have few resin ones but never had a nerve to start one). Again my models reflect my interest in aviation so you can imagine that Fw 190s are 50% of my built and unbuilt models the rest is a "Salad".

I will be a boring kind and will be asking many questions about the camouflage of (mostly) Fw 190s. So be ready & patient :)

C U around!
Milos

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Welcome back Milos.

I remember you from some of the forums you mentioned and I once bought a resin FW190 conversion from you.

Hope to hear some interesting news about 190's. I'm building a Zvezda 190A-4 using Exito decals currently. 😉

Cheers

Michael

Hello guys! So great to connect with some of the known people here on this forum too!

I've been moving a lot & life was taking it's toll but I never stopped being into Fw 190 & aviation. From time to time I would post over on TOCH & Luftwaffe Research Group but I seem to have lost the connection with the people interested in Fw 190 Camouflage & those discussions we had dealing with some of those funky birds! Not sure which of the forums these days you consider to be best to discuss these things? Any opinions? 

I am currently building Fw 190 A-3 (wanted to do Eduard kit but chose the machine that could not be done from Eduard's Weekend version so had to move to my old beloved Tamiya kit) and Fw 190 A-8 (again Tamiya). Just laid my hands on few of new Eduard Focke-Wulfs so after these two I will choose some other scheme appropriate to Eduard's box and do another A-3 and possibly A-4 (somehow I tend to find more interesting A-4s than A-3s). :)

21 hours ago, Michael louey said:

I remember you from some of the forums you mentioned and I once bought a resin FW190 conversion from you.

Hope to hear some interesting news about 190's. I'm building a Zvezda 190A-4 using Exito decals currently. 😉

I still have quite a few 1/72 models back home in Serbia and many of those cool conversions for them but in the meantime I have moved fully to 1/48 due to my eyesight. I never did any of those Zvezda Fw190s nor held them in my hand but I've heard quite good comments from a friend who is building few of them at same time because of the speed of assembly & price too!