Hobbyboss/KINETIC A-6 Intruder

DDELK

Hello everyone,

it's been sometime since I've done a WIP , I was thinking about doing the A-6 but not sure what kit to go with.. if built many KINETIC F-16 kits and even though they require quite a bit of work, they turn out to look great. I'm curious if the KINETIC A-6 is the same way?

I've also been looking at the Hobbyboss kit and would to know if anyone had s opinion on that kit as well.. I'm going to be using lots of A/M parts on what ever kits I go with..

thanks

dave

Sounds like I will give the Hobby boss a go then. The downfall is that I'm building the KINETIC EA-6B as well with a crap load of aftermarket parts to go on it. The Prowler is going to be (in flight) however.. thanks for the info on the Hobby boss..

dave

I can only recommend the Hobby Boss A-6 Intruders. They do have a few errors but they are easy to correct. Placement of the inner wing fences is one of the errors, but it is quite easy to move them inboard to the correct position.

My first of several HB Intruders can be seen here: Confessions of a modeller

Jens

The Hobby Boss is what I'm building at the moment. Compared to the Kinetic the HB has more subtle details as where the Kinetic has a more thick plastic used. The cockpit of the Boss with PE Eduard is really nice.

file.php?id=992