This model of the BR 20 was issued some years ago and is now very hard to find. It is a pity as it was a great kit of this Italian bomber. The camo was executed following one color picture of this plane, quite an exercise I must say! Best regards.

DSC_0001.jpg
DSC_0003.jpg
DSC_0004.jpg
BR20M3.jpg
BR20M4.jpg
BR20M2.jpg
BR20M1.jpg
BR20M5.jpg

• Like 48

1 hour ago, Zigomar said:

The camo was executed following one color picture of this plane, quite an exercise I must say!

"Quite an exercise" seems to me an understatement.  Something like the line encountered often in advanced math textbooks, "The proof of this theorem is left as an exercise for the student."  Looks great and the photography is top rate too.  I love these hard to find out of production kits that you have to pay a pound of flesh for.  You have so much invested in them that you have to go all out.

Lovely paintwork,....I take it that this is the 1/48th scale kit, now marketed by Special Hobby?

Cheers

Tony

Edited by tonyot

On 30/03/2017 at 3:40 PM, Zigomar said:

BR20M4.jpg

That's the one! That photograph, is everything I aspire to. The model is well made and brilliantly painted. The diorama setting is outstanding (The trees! The trees!) but doesn't distract from the aircraft. And on top of all that, the framing of the photograph is a work of art. It's so evocative of Italy - the sky, the horizon, the rubbish under the trees. The light is right too. And the sky! The best best part though is the way that you have allowed a small part of the aircraft to stand for the whole thing. That's art that is. It demands attention and makes me want to walk out from under those trees to see the rest of it. I imagine myself a small boy sneaking onto the airfield to do some aeroplane spotting. It's the best photograph of a model that I've seen in years and quite possibly ever.

It's going to be my screensaver.

• Like 2

Thank you very much for this encouraging comment. And you are right that was a composition, first because I am from the Med, and then because I like photography. The picture intended to be suggestive, seems like the goal has been reached!B)