• Britmodeller 10th Anniversary
    • Nightfighter II
    • What If IV
    • Maritime Patrol including Coastal Command
    • Brits Abroad
    • Big screen, Little Screen

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, John D.C. Masters said:

Oh...so we get to vote again?  I should have voted for the 11th Hour GB, but I neglected to read the fine print...:(

Click on the button at the bottom of the list 'show vote options'; that takes you back to a blank voting window so you can place your votes again

Woohoo! Rich is back with his graphs!

I can figure it all out with those

Thank you Rich

• Like 2

Thanks for the heads up about changing one's vote. I assume it sorts itself out so that one BMer gets one set of votes?

Remember that you don't HAVE to use all six votes either.

I'm surprised that Eleventh Hour isn't a given as well. But C'est la.

5 minutes ago, SleeperService said:

Thanks for the heads up about changing one's vote. I assume it sorts itself out so that one BMer gets one set of votes?

Remember that you don't HAVE to use all six votes either.

I'm surprised that Eleventh Hour isn't a given as well. But C'est la.

A lot of people don't build WW1 stuff, I only build WW2 while some others only build jets. I respect the sentiment driving the eleventh hour idea though.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, old thumper said:

A lot of people don't build WW1 stuff, I only build WW2 while some others only build jets. I respect the sentiment driving the eleventh hour idea though.

I don't usually do WWI either but I agree completely with your comment.

• Like 1

update time.......

there have been a couple of big movers in the polls while three of my fav's are languishing at the bottom of the list!!!! It's a bit early to see the strategic voting yet, but give her a few weeks!! And a strange fact: 94 members have voted but only 444 votes have been cast? So it seems like quite a few haven't used their full 6 votes! (should be 552 if they had)

2018%20voting%2005-11_zpsezo1bwcc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

For what it's worth, I've voted. I only voted for 4 (compute THAT Mr Trickyrich! :) ), as I'm finding that I have less interest in things that go bang with every passing year. 3 of the 4 are above the line, but languishing. Ce la vie.

I must also add that I too think that the 11th Hour GB could have got a free pass, possibly as an 'optional extra' GB to end on 11/11, but how it runs is how it runs.

We'll see how it all pans out!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trickyrich said:

....oh bugger! I'd forgotten abut STGB's! Well unfortunately three of my selections are cellar dwellers so I may end up with more time next year!

pardon my ignorance - I'm new to all this - what's a STGB :confused:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rob G said:

I must also add that I too think that the 11th Hour GB could have got a free pass, possibly as an 'optional extra' GB to end on 11/11, but how it runs is how it runs.

To add my tuppence worth I very much agree with this comment.  If you don't want to participate of course that's up to you - but I think some sort of remembrance is appropriate regardless of votes.

Dave.

• Like 3

Single Type Group Build, another words a GB for a single type of aircraft/tank etc. Such as a Me-262 or F-16 GB, all entries must be of that type. These GB's only require 25 interested members and don't need a vote to go through to the build stage.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, trickyrich said:

you know to make things really interesting, the top 6 and bottom 3 should go through to next year! Imagine the strategic voting then!!! :devil:

That would indeed make it interesting. May give some of the more unusual ideas a chance too.

15 hours ago, Rob G said:

I don't think there is much point in having a group build unless there will be a decent amount of entrants in it. This is one of the main reasons we have a vote.

I would like to vote for this group build on principle but like I wrote before I don't build WW1 subjects and would be even less likely to join in with it when there is the option to build something from WW2 in a different gb. 

It may have been better to have named this simply the World War One group build rather than the Eleventh Hour as I had to look to see what it was all about. A blander title may have worked better.

I wish it all the best of luck and hope it gets voted in though. 

I am very surprised that there are not many more bi-plane, armour and ship builders willing this one on to be honest.  

Edited by old thumper

On 3-11-2017 at 10:16 PM, trickyrich said:

arrr crap! I disappear off the site for a while and look what happens, GB voting time!!!!  :frantic:

This time I'm going to be good and only sign up for a couple...........

I think I may have that trending graph I had for last year if anyone's interested in following the strategic voting again.

Arrr Enzo??? I though Arniec was the host for both WhatIf IV & Nightfighters II....unless I missed something, I know I was Co-Host but can easily fill in for Host if need be.

I thought so as well?!

Cheers,

arrr crap! I disappear off the site for a while and look what happens, GB voting time!!!!  :frantic:

I think I may have that trending graph I had for last year if anyone's interested in following the strategic voting again.

Arrr Enzo??? I though Arniec was the host for both WhatIf IV & Nightfighters II....unless I missed something, I know I was Co-Host but can easily fill in for Host if need be.

I thought so as well?!

Cheers,

I thought so as well?!

Cheers,

2 hours ago, Kallisti said:

There appears to be an echo in here... here... ere... ere... re... re.. e... e... ...

no, Arnold has just made a fresh batch of his "Spaceman Cookies"!! :drunk:         :D

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

ok I won't put up the chart everyday as it's just clag up the thread, though once strategic voting or re-voting stars I will.

There are just a couple of big movers: Pacific at War, MTO II, and Grumman, and unfortunately What If IV is still a cellar dweller! :crying: