F-111D/F - Hasegawa 1/72

HansReggelsen

Nice work there especially on the cockpit. I was going to say not to worry about the gap as there is a part that will cover it up, but you beat me to it. A good point with the location points on the intake though, I will keep it in mind when I get to that part on mine.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Mark Turk said:

There is a photo of the Durandels loaded on an F-111 in this thread on Zone Five

http://zone-five.net/showthread.php?t=18938&page=2  (# 33)

Mr. Vark tells a funny story about them too.  (# 38)

Good luck with the repairs.

Hi Mark :)

Thanks for the link - I knew the photo, but the story is new to me - and as you said - quite funny! :D

I found out, that the Durandal's fit perfectly in my trusty old motortool, so when the glue has fully cured, I'll pop them in and give'em a good old spin and sand them down.

I'll post some pictures of how it goes! :winkgrin:

Thanks once more :bye:

Hans J

• Like 1

ARRRR the dreaded Liquid Glue spill!!! Have had may of those, many of which unfortunately resulted in unusable bits, canopies especially! Hopefully you cane save them...fingers crossed. Now if womens beach volleyball had have been on the world would still be all good! 

some dancing penguins to cheer you up! :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::poop::penguin:

opps how did he get in there! :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, trickyrich said:

ARRRR the dreaded Liquid Glue spill!!! Have had may of those, many of which unfortunately resulted in unusable bits, canopies especially! Hopefully you cane save them...fingers crossed. Now if womens beach volleyball had have been on the world would still be all good! 

some dancing penguins to cheer you up! :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::poop::penguin:

opps how did he get in there! :D

Thank you Rich - One can never have dancing penguins enough - and I like the dancing 'Cockolatemoussé' as well! :winkgrin:

I have a plan to save them, but the glue has to be fully cured before I proceed.

Luckily there is more to this build, that I can do until that happens! :D

As for the penguins - just to cheer myself up, I just bought the Amodel Il-14T Polar Aviation! :winkgrin:

I'll be back! :bye:

Hans J

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bendinggrass said:

Great build.

Where do you get dancing penguins for your posts... serious question, I like them.

Hi

You will find the penguin by clicking the smiley emoji-icon - then click on catagories - then emoticons and scroll down until you find it :penguin:

Cheers :bye:

Hans J

• Like 1

come join the dancing penguin club! :penguin::penguin::penguin:

not to be confused with the dancing :poop: club!

You're getting really close to painting time, looking forward to seeing her in her colours! :popcorn:

• Like 1