1:35 Meng T-10 Russian Heavy battle tank

Hi all just managed to finish this one, and im very happy with it ..feel it is prob one my  best builds in a while.

was a few firsts on this one in the way of wanted the tank to look battered so went around and battered the sides and fuel tank. removed one just to try add more of a heavy use look as with the drums. then the screens on the turret were all scratch built first time pushed my self way out comfort zone for a while lol, but happy that i did.
once built wanted give a dirty used look so faded the paint work etc, added few bullet marks, then added the leaves and mud and even some spent brass on the turret...

really enjoyed this one and may do a base for it in time, only other thing is to find way of fixing the mud etc to stop keep falling off without damaging the look..

P1170043.jpg

P1170044.jpg

P1170045.jpg

P1170046.jpg

P1170047.jpg

P1170048.jpg

P1170049.jpg

P1170050.jpg

P1170051.jpg

• Like 22

• 2 months later...

I think the leaves and the screens really add to this model, and i like the fuel / oil spill on the rear quarter. A really interesting model with lots to look at. Nice one :) 

• Like 1

On 2017-6-6 at 8:09 AM, SleeperService said:

That looks great. What did you use for the mud?

home mixed some plaster, fine mud and some ak mud added for colour

but thank you all for the comments, do plan trying when can to make a base for it just not sure how want to do it yet...

• Like 1