deleted

Kusti

53 minutes ago, alancmlaird said:

Surely this is just sharing 'news'. Hard enough to get civie decals - any info on availablility is always good.

I totally agree but others including Laurent Herjean of F-RSIN have fallen foul of the "no traders" rule.  

3 hours ago, Skodadriver said:

I totally agree but others including Laurent Herjean of F-RSIN have fallen foul of the "no traders" rule.  

And the no eBay rule, the no repeat post rule and the no selling items out of the buy and sell area or his own traders area rule, before flouncing off with accusations of being anti French.  We don't have advertising on the site as a revenue generator, therefore we do not accept traders advertising their wares outside of their own area on site.  

Kusti is not Arctic Decals, therefore he is just giving a heads up.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, alancmlaird said:

Surely this is just sharing 'news'. Hard enough to get civie decals - any info on availablility is always good.

Having spoken to the poster all he is doing is sharing news, does not work for Arctic Decals, so yes spread the news.

23 hours ago, Skodadriver said:

Yup. But if I found a good, or even useful, supplier I'd want to pass the info on - with all the usual caveats. Traders 'cheating' by sneaking their own stuff on is not acceptable. Give a good service and good products and the endorsements will follow unbidden.