Prowler decals

goose

Does anyone know if there are any decals in 1:72 scale for the Prowler Vaq132 scorpions?

I've got the growler nice high vis, I've seen a pic of the two aircraft together in hi vis, would like to do the two

Edited by goose

vaq-132_166894_ea-18g_cag_bird_05_feb_10

ea-6-ea-6b-prowler-scorpions-vaq-132-pho

this is what im after i have the haegawa kit with growler decals

If there are any low vis in the Prowler scheme that would be helpful 

Edited by goose

W

On 22/03/2017 at 3:15 PM, goose said:

Does anyone know if there are any decals in 1:72 scale for the Prowler Vaq132 scorpions?

I've got the growler nice high vis, I've seen a pic of the two aircraft together in hi vis, would like to do the two

Matchbox Prowler has this squadron,   grey / white 1977 scheme.

Hello, 

If you are looking for VAQ-132 schemes I think you could check Superscale 72225 and CuttingEdge decals 72206 (the later for a more recent bird) - None is low viz..

CuttingEdge : See scheme below : 72nd scale same as 1/48th scale

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/202461-cutting-edge-modelworks-ced48206-ea-6b-prowlers

If you are looking for that exact livery I am sorry I don't know any in 1/72nd scale..

For your information Twobobs released a twin EA-6B/EA-18G decal sheet  (both schemes as above) in 1/48th scale (ref 48-211)..   

Regards..

Eric B.

On 25/03/2017 at 9:47 PM, Eric B. said:

Hello, 

If you are looking for VAQ-132 schemes I think you could check Superscale 72225 and CuttingEdge decals 72206 (the later for a more recent bird) - None is low viz..

CuttingEdge : See scheme below : 72nd scale same as 1/48th scale

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/202461-cutting-edge-modelworks-ced48206-ea-6b-prowlers

If you are looking for that exact livery I am sorry I don't know any in 1/72nd scale..

For your information Twobobs released a twin EA-6B/EA-18G decal sheet  (both schemes as above) in 1/48th scale (ref 48-211)..   

Regards..

Eric B.

I like this, struggling to see it 72 scale, the search comes up with 48th found what they look like. But no one has any 😞

Edited by goose