1/48 BAC/EE Lightning decals

SimonR

Hi all,

I'm currently in the latter stages of building a 1/48 Aeroclub EE Lightning F1 and made a hash of the squadron markings on the fin and had to remove them :worry:

Does anybody know of any 111 Squadron decal sheets in 48th apart from the Modellers Alliance sheet as I canst stretch to 15 quid to finish the model, or has anybody got any 111 Squadron bits in the spares box??

Thanks in advance

Simon

14 minutes ago, SimonR said:

Hi all,

I'm currently in the latter stages of building a 1/48 Aeroclub EE Lightning F1 and made a hash of the squadron markings on the fin and had to remove them :worry:

Does anybody know of any 111 Squadron decal sheets in 48th apart from the Modellers Alliance sheet as I canst stretch to 15 quid to finish the model, or has anybody got any 111 Squadron bits in the spares box??

Thanks in advance

Simon

Hi,

I have some F.1 Decals from the Airfix F.1/F.3 kit, and some 111 Decals from an after market set.  If they are the right size I'll let you know.

I will be able to send pics etc next week once I am home.

Hi Rob & At sea, many thanks for your quick replies!!

Yes, ideally I'm after the 111 version with yellow stripe (on black fin), so yes, Rob if you have any spare that would be superb!

Cheers

Simon

• Like 1