Tamiya 1/35 German 3ton 4x2 Cargo Truck, Opel Blitz

• 2 weeks later...

Just been having a browse through the forums and this is my favourite of the day. Just superb, love the little boxes in the back of the truck with the eagle motif. Stunning looking model.

Just been having a browse through the forums and this is my favourite of the day. Just superb, love the little boxes in the back of the truck with the eagle motif. Stunning looking model.

• 1 month later...
On 04/06/2017 at 0:06 AM, NobleSavage said:

This is superb, perhaps the most convincing build I've seen yet. After seeing this I added an Opel Blitz to my to do list, how did you do the rings for the tarp?

Good morning sir, I made the rings by rolling thin wire onto a needle and then flatten them by plier. I then glue them to place by super glue and drill holes when cure.

Hope this help ;)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sinhow said:

Good morning sir, I made the rings by rolling thin wire onto a needle and then flatten them by plier. I then glue them to place by super glue and drill holes when cure.

Hope this help ;)

Thank you for replying, that helps a lot, ingenious technique, attention to detail like this is very inspiring.

• 6 years later...

I’m new to Britmodeller so this reply is nearly 7 years late. I just wanted to say that this build looks incredible! The tarp, cargo and weathering is spot on and this is easily one of the best kit builds I have ever seen. Well done sir!

• 2 weeks later...