This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

shatters

What was I thinking?

32 posts in this topic

39 minutes ago, shatters said:

Please enlighten me Chris.

Phil

Martins decal sheets were not the worlds best and when I was distributing the range I kept quite a few spare sheets handy. I'm not sure what the situation is now. Chris

1 minute ago, chris57 said:

Martins decal sheets were not the worlds best and when I was distributing the range I kept quite a few spare sheets handy. I'm not sure what the situation is now. Chris

This is second hand from eBay, so not sure about the age of the kit. Is the problem that they fall apart when trying to remove them from the backing paper ?

Phil

That's correct, the main issue is with the blue cheat lines. Looking at the couple I have remaining the cheat lines are all cracked.

2 minutes ago, chris57 said:

That's correct, the main issue is with the blue cheat lines. Looking at the couple I have remaining the cheat lines are all cracked.

I wonder if I can copy them onto some decal paper ?

Quite possibly. I'm not the best person to ask I would just throw my toys out of the pram until replacements arrived. The Belfast, Beverley & Argosy cheat lines are to narrow.

Just now, chris57 said:

Quite possibly. I'm not the best person to ask I would just throw my toys out of the pram until replacements arrived. The Belfast, Beverley & Argosy cheat lines are to narrow.

Do you know if anyone produced at set of after market decals ?

Not that I was aware of. The only other 1/72nd VC-10 was the one from Anigrand