This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

RidgeRunner

Heller TF-104G 1/72

27 posts in this topic

Good to see that you have got your project sorted out and sorry that the news on the Heller twin-set option was less than encouraging , hope that they all work out well.

Some recent F-104 builds on the forum and a longer-planned multi-type project had already got me thinking about the same myself hence the Heller kit having previously been brought down from the loft so parts off sprues and some minor building already done on a Marinefliger RF-104G from the Hasegawa S kit and a Belgian F-104G from the mid-90s Revell G kit.      Some of the left over parts might even allow the best attempt possible at a TF-104 from the Heller F/TF kit but now that I know it is rather ill-proportioned keeping it well away from the others to avoid comparison and  probably in Danish or Canadian overall dark green or Norwegian dark green over grey to avoid having to make a camouflage scheme fit the disproportionately stretched fuselage.     Might even manage to resurrect the Bullpup carrying Greek Hasegawa G kit model that has been lying in a box partially decalled and with the various breakable bits broken off for the past decade while I am 'Starstruck'.

Edited by Des
add an and

I'm glad it is all positive and encouraging, Des. Good luck with all. 

Martin