B-KPL, Cathay Pacific One World Livery - 1/144 Revell 777-300ER

Friends,

I'm planning to make some headway on my Revell 777-300ER. I had started this kit months ago, but it sat shelved due to work and life priorities. I am also working on a Zvezda 767-300, and learned by working on that model that I absolutely will never again use the clear plastic styrene window pieces unless I'm trying to have the windows open. To that end I cracked open the 777, which I had already closed, and ripped out the clear styrene to be replaced with apoxie sculpt.

Having left the apoxie to cure overnight, the plan this morning is to re-seal the fuselage and get it ready for primer. The ultimate objective on this one is B-KPL, a Cathay Pacific 777-300ER in the OneWorld scheme, and I hope to try a few new tricks that I've learned from the other modellers here. Thanks for taking a look!

r9zdOOF1wnAlBRYuHnsnyH82y2w0UhRX8I_3zWlJfQI8Xxx0ez9kqAhoigmKFllxp0T81sA26H4rKCr4

• Like 2

Well, I sealed up the fuselage and got to sanding and priming, but I encountered a weird issue when rescribing the panel lines: some of the panels actually began delaminating from the model! I didn't expect that problem in plastic that is so fresh off the presses...

XHuOefH9YebbLLRhPfTcDBxV-jdoLTU4q7X60XTA