1/144 NATO E-3A AWACS (Minicraft)

https://postimg.cc/image/ru0ic0mrz/
Well, this is my first post in this forum. Just finished this Minicraft 1/144 E-3A NATO AWACS. I was assigned to Geilenkirchen AIr Base, Germany from 08-11. I've finally got around to building this kit. I built it with "gear-up" and mounted on a dowel/wooden base. I painted it Canadian Voodoo Gray and other Testors enamels. I have plenty of pictures on hand to use as reference pics. Overall, pretty pleased with the results.

Edited by HawgLead
Adding Photo Link
  • Like 4

Superb first post.

I'm not sure how you would link the image via postimage, but I do remember when I first started that I was unsure how to link via Flickr

which I now think is the best site to link photos from (IMHO). :)

Very nicely built and finished & the base is well done as well!

Saw "59" over the house the other day after doing circuits at EGUN! Have yet to spot "54"

Martin

1 hour ago, Lightningboy2000 said:

Superb first post.

I'm not sure how you would link the image via postimage, but I do remember when I first started that I was unsure how to link via Flickr

which I now think is the best site to link photos from (IMHO). :)

Very nicely built and finished & the base is well done as well!

Saw "59" over the house the other day after doing circuits at EGUN! Have yet to spot "54"

Martin

Thanks Martin, ahh yes, bringing back some good memories of EGUN, was stationed there as well from 02-05, -135Rs, 100 AMXS! 

• 2 weeks later...