Revell AT-AT in all its glory.

Very nice work. Congratulations.

I am very glad you shared your build with us as I have added this large scale AT-AT to my stash of future Star Wars builds.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

really glad you have finished your kit - your WIP inspired me to try the same while working on my DeAgostini Millennium Falcon as an inbetweener kit which then went a stage further to a pre-order of the new Bandai AT-AT which is presently worming its way to me from Nippon.

I've got my Revel At-AT made up and primed ready for weathering but I think I will follow you minor detail add-ons. Mine will be posed chin down and crumpled up in the snow with its legs tangled up in cables so I have cut one of the side panel doors out which popped open in the movie while the AT-AT headed chin down.

It will be interesting to see the difference between the Revel and the Bandai kits of the same considering the price differences.

PS - brilliant walking work there

• Like 1

On 4/4/2017 at 4:07 PM, Gimme Shelter said:

really glad you have finished your kit - your WIP inspired me to try the same while working on my DeAgostini Millennium Falcon as an inbetweener kit which then went a stage further to a pre-order of the new Bandai AT-AT which is presently worming its way to me from Nippon.

I've got my Revel At-AT made up and primed ready for weathering but I think I will follow you minor detail add-ons. Mine will be posed chin down and crumpled up in the snow with its legs tangled up in cables so I have cut one of the side panel doors out which popped open in the movie while the AT-AT headed chin down.

It will be interesting to see the difference between the Revel and the Bandai kits of the same considering the price differences.

PS - brilliant walking work there

Thanks Gimme Shelter. Pleased you were inspired. I can't wait to see yours in the "downed" pose with all the extras. All the best with your build and the falcon too. Cheers.