S&M VISCOUNT VIRGIN ATLANTIC

hI everybody,just finished this one and must admit I never got round to correcting the issues with this kit so its pretty much oob apart from replacing u/c doors and fitting a set of aeroclub props, when its in the cabinet it will still look like a viscount from a distance.         DSC00021_zpsj63beubr.jpgDSC00022_zpso6bul8yv.jpgDSC00023_zpsvom8jmne.jpgDSC00024_zpshoz36iqs.jpg

• Like 21

2 hours ago, feoffee2 said:

Nice build. Who's decals are they.

Thanks 

The decals are from 26 also the detail sheet for wings and engines etc.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Cheers Michael.   

Tidy looking Viscount! I quite like this kit, the fit is excellent and it builds very easily. Yes, it is a bit 'chunky' and has a too blunt nose, but it's nothing that cant be sorted out fairly easily.

Cheers

John

• Like 1

5 hours ago, michael301757 said:

The decals are from 26 also the detail sheet for wings and engines etc.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Cheers Michael.   

Thanks you have done a great job

Very nice and it brings back memories. Back in the eighties when I flew to Luton with Virgin in the Viscount. I deliberately booked Virgin because of the Viscounts. Not being a spotter I have no idea of the reg but it could have been that particular one. The Viscount live up to it's reputation as a smooth flyer with big windows.

You did a fine job.

• Like 1

Another fine job Michael, the livery and detail decals set it off. Can't wait to see it in the cabinet with all the other historic models. Cheers Lindan.

• Like 1