Time limits between posts ?

• 6 years later...

Whilst I totally get why we have this, has the time limit between posts changed recently?  IIRC, it used to be around 2 mins but I've just had a "wait for 118 seconds" message when my previous post was around 23/24 minutes earlier.  I'm assuming that's just a software glitch.

edited to say, this was permitted within 4 minutes of my last post so I think the 24 mins + must have been erroneous

Edited by Chewbacca

20 hours ago, Chewbacca said:

Whilst I totally get why we have this, has the time limit between posts changed recently?  IIRC, it used to be around 2 mins but I've just had a "wait for 118 seconds" message when my previous post was around 23/24 minutes earlier.  I'm assuming that's just a software glitch.

edited to say, this was permitted within 4 minutes of my last post so I think the 24 mins + must have been erroneous

it still is 2 minutes between posts in different threads. Just re-checked the hamsters.

For the same thread. The set up is within one minute after posting on a thread if you post again in that same thread, the latest post is merged with the previous. After that that one minute you are unable to post until the two minute timer has elapsed.