Ju-87B Airfix Versus Hasegawa Ju-87B ?

Tonka

Before the release of the new Airfix 1/48 Stuka JU-87B  I would like to ask if are there some differences between the new Airfix kit versus the Hasegawa one ? which is more detailed or right in dimensions ? Does can we expect for the D/G versions ?

Thanks

Tonka 

The old Airfix kit in 1/48 wasn't a bad kit, had some lumps and bumps as a real Ju87, and easy to make for some reason.

I have the Has/Rev kit of the Ju 87 in the stash, looking forward to seeing it on the bench, as even 20 years old, still good tool.

Yes, if you need one, then new Airfix is the way to go, just don't throw the old ones away.😊

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gerrardandrews said:

The old Airfix kit in 1/48 wasn't a bad kit, had some lumps and bumps as a real Ju87, and easy to make for some reason.

I have the Has/Rev kit of the Ju 87 in the stash, looking forward to seeing it on the bench, as even 20 years old, still good tool.

Yes, if you need one, then new Airfix is the way to go, just don't throw the old ones away.😊

I'd second that (old airfix kit).  The "horseshoes" for the rear stab struts are moulded the wrong way round the the instructions would have you put the italian wing markings upside down but still fun!

• Like 2