Zoukei Mura Contact?

Nocoolname

Hi Folks!

Does anyone know if there's a contact email address for Zoukei Mura direct? I ordered the F-4J PE set via their Volks shop and the quality was below par compared to what I've bought before. The print registry appeared to be off on the overlay resulting in a dark red 'bleed' around the edges and a slight 'fuzzing'. I contacted Volks with pictures and they said they couldn't see a problem and besides they were made for them by Eduard so if I had a problem I should take it up with Eduard. I was pretty stunned by this response. Especially since I have purchased 40+ PE sets made by Eduard which have been excellent. As such I wanted to drop ZM a note, expressing my dissapointment. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!

14 hours ago, Nocoolname said:

Hi Folks!

Does anyone know if there's a contact email address for Zoukei Mura direct? I ordered the F-4J PE set via their Volks shop and the quality was below par compared to what I've bought before. The print registry appeared to be off on the overlay resulting in a dark red 'bleed' around the edges and a slight 'fuzzing'. I contacted Volks with pictures and they said they couldn't see a problem and besides they were made for them by Eduard so if I had a problem I should take it up with Eduard. I was pretty stunned by this response. Especially since I have purchased 40+ PE sets made by Eduard which have been excellent. As such I wanted to drop ZM a note, expressing my dissapointment. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers!

UK law states that if their is a problem with an item its the responsibility of the vendor not the manufacturer to replace the defective item.

Selwyn

• Like 1