sites/topics wrongly marked read

I wonder if a mod can cancel the 'mark/ topic/site as read' which happened during a tablet using session please

I cannot find a way to cancel inadvertent finger touches

I didn't have that problem on the older site, oh well

My arthritic fingers keep dragging when I'm trying to make comments :(

I'd appreciate it if you could clear those markers thanks

I don't think we can clear your markers, which I think are kept in cookies on your device.  You'd have to clear your Britmodeller cookies, which I have no idea how to do, as there are so many browsers out there, and tablet versions are different from desktop versions, and they may even be differences bwteen iOS and Android (or whatever you call the MS phone OS - I forget).  Have a Google on the subject and follow the instructions for removing individual cookies for your OS and browser.  I've got a migraine at the moment, so apologies if I've mis-spelled anything. :wacko:

Also, have a look if there are any accessibility options on your tablet, as some devices can be set to ignore certain types of taps, drags etc. if you have trouble with dexterity  IIRC?

• Like 1

OK Mike thanks for thinking about the problem anyway, I know how those head things can get at you

I get those jagged picture eye things occasionally, optical migraines they call 'em

Haven't yet found any cure other than stop what you are doing and chill for up to an hour or so, then the rainbow jagged edges might disappear

I'll have a look into the possibility of a fix, otherwise I will stop worrying

Gets nothing done and you are looking for the wrong things within your timeframe  :thumbsup:

I'll live

You get over the 'orrid M soon ok

Cheers

Rainbox jagged lines... that sounds similar to my usual first symptoms actually.  Like a sort of dancing crown in my vision.  Didn't get that this time, just lost a bunch of my peripheral vision and was banging into stuff til I went for a lie down.  Just got a banging headache now :yahoo:

Providing that lot above wasn't jibberish, I think that's your best bet for getting things sorted.  I have never seen the point of "mark site as read" personally, so I might one day look into having it hidden :ninja:

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mike said:

just lost a bunch of my peripheral vision and was banging into stuff til I went for a lie down.  Just got a banging headache now :yahoo:

Jack Daniels usually has that effect.  Moderation shouldn't be confined to your forum activities.  :tease:

1 hour ago, Mike said:

Providing that lot above wasn't jibberish, I think that's your best bet for getting things sorted.  I have never seen the point of "mark site as read" personally, so I might one day look into having it hidden :ninja:

As I concur entirely I would welcome its disappearance   ;)

Maybe later

not just now...