Info on RAM MODELS

TonyR

Hi,

as the title says, Has anyone had any dealings with a company using the name RAM models??

I have no info about them - where they are etc - just a mobile phone No. (Which never gets answered - just an automated voice saying the person is unavailable please try later)

- or an email addy from which you never get a reply.  I mistakenly opened an account a short while ago in order to purchase a decal sheet and have since heard nothing - no delivery date, no information, despite numerous calls and mails.

Has anyone else experienced any of this from this supplier?

Cheers for any replies.

Tony R.

Hello FalkeEins,

Have you taken a look at the placement booklets for the decals? I picked up the 1/72nd sheet for unusual schemes at a show a couple of weeks ago, and found that the placement booklet had duplicated some pages at the expense of others. Nothing I can't work out for myself, but you might want to check to be sure it's a one-off.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the same sheet as Sam, and delivery to Oz was a couple of weeks - great service and a reasonable price given I am on the other side of the world. Ordered by email through their website.

Edited by Horatio Gruntfuttock
spelling mistake.

I'm still waiting for the Memphis Belle movie Mustangs sheet to be released! It's been ages in the pipeline, and it should sell well!

Others have had issues with RAM. I'm sure there is another thread somewhere. 

Best regards;

Steve

Thanks for the replies people, I'm waiting for the Vintage Pair Decal sheet which I ordered and paid for on the 24th Feb - and I know it says 'This product will be available soon'. but on my account details it say's it's been shipped to me, - Up to now I've sent 5 emails to whoever owns the blasted company, without receiving one reply - and also tried numerous times to phone them without success, due to the automated answering machine which just says 'the mobile is unavailable - please try later' and then cuts you off.  You would think if this guy wishes to encourage people to buy his products he would at least have the decency to reply when someone is trying to contact him -  I have to say I'm less than impressed with his service so far!!

Tony R