Moebius 1/144 XD1 Discovery: RELEASED!

The Tomohawk Kid

For those looking for reviews sprue shots and news on 2001 kits and AM goodies, there is the 2001: A Space Odyssey Model Builders Group on Facebook and is well worth joining as there are lots of knowledgeable folk that post on there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/160897324052078/

Thomo.

On 29/12/2017 at 04:08, The Tomohawk Kid said:

Coolth, the obligatory sprue shots please.

Thomo.

I'd love to Thomo, but it's in my office and taking sprue shots might be frowned upon. We'll see :)

9 hours ago, stargazer* said:

All the master are now in the USA getting cast... Just done the decals. see btm. page here  https://www.flickr.com/photos/stargazer-models/albums/72157685112842814

(Well cut out paper photocopies for trying in)    Just the Instruction sheets to do.

Don't know the price yet.  and hopefully SOON

Thanks Ian.

Looking forward to it.

Thomo.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wish you could get the Stargazer interior from the UK, rather than shipping in from US.  Guess he has it all cast out there, but it does bump up cost for us here.

18 hours ago, mekon said:

Just wish you could get the Stargazer interior from the UK, rather than shipping in from US.  Guess he has it all cast out there, but it does bump up cost for us here.

I stand to be corrected, but I believe Ian to all an intents and purposes subs to Starship Modeler, who get their kit cast by Blap! This I venture this works for him, as the quality of the end product noticeably improved when he started doing this. Frustrating for some of us this side of the pond, but ultimately a better product combined with SM top quality customer service is the end result.

Thomo. 

Edited by The Tomohawk Kid
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...