Another Airfix Meteor with Marmaduke Press Decals

Wow Ian - you certainly push them out - but it looks very nice so well done! When will the masses get to see these decals?

John

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jaw said:

Wow Ian - you certainly push them out - but it looks very nice so well done! When will the masses get to see these decals?

John

8 hours ago, Tony C said:

Saw the title and thought that I had missed the release of the decals!

They certainly look good and finish off the model a treat :thumbsup:

That looks great Ian - its lovely to see the decals "in action" - and what a splendid Meatbox it is too.

Gents- I'm just finalising instruction sheets ( a few typos and details to correct) - literally a few days until I print them - and then I will release. Please remember that I work a full time day job so work gets done in evenings and weekends, and at the moment - it's a very busy period for the day job!   I'm as eager to get them on sale as you are to have them - believe me :)

Thanks for your patience - and a big thanks to Ian for showcasing them so beautifully.

Jonners - very proud to see the decals in use.

• Like 2

Hello,Ian - Here's another fine-looking 'Meteor'.Built and finished in your customary style, she's a great addition to your expanding fleet of this type and the squadron markings make an interesting variation.Great work as always.

😉👍 All the very best,Paul.

15 hours ago, Jon Kunac-Tabinor said:

Please remember that I work a full time day job so work gets done in evenings and weekends, and at the moment - it's a very busy period for the day job!

Sorry but that really is a poor excuse, get your act together man, after all sleep is over-rated...:laugh:

7 hours ago, Tony C said:

Sorry but that really is a poor excuse, get your act together man, after all sleep is over-rated...:laugh:

It's a typical shoddy, 3rd rate excuse I know, he said as was about to leave for a 3 hour drive to Manchester, on site installation , then back tonight.  I'm such a slacker :)  :) 

TBH the problem is Im quite often just worn out in the weekday evenings, so a lot gets done at the weekend.

Jonners, the Meteor martyr :)