Decal makers

Drem

Hello Folks, Probably the wrong area to be asking this but am looking for any Companies that will be able to make a set of Decals for me. Any suggestions as to a couple of names I might be able to get in touch with.

Thanks.

Basket case when it comes to stuff like that!

Would find it easier if I could get them done for me!

• 2 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, Drem said:

Falkirk Saturday, settle for a Draw.

Yeah! I'll go for that,  but I really would like a convincing win. We're surely due them a doing for all the grief they've caused us in the not too distant past. Actually if like me you only go for a pie and bovril you'll never leave dissapointed, oh! wait a minute. By the way going off topic........how did you fare with the decals request?

Cheers

Peter

hi Drem ,

contact Ian Treadgold  aka  "blacksquaredecals.co.uk "  also aka  "aspiringhippo " on eBay.

Ian will print up Custom Design  ALPS  Waterslide Transfers  to your design requirements at a reasonable cost,

and sends PDF Samples before committing to print   [email protected]       Flitwick MK45 1QS.

cheery "modellin' "mumbas !

Geoff

F.T.G. 3156