This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Homebee

1/72 - Piper PA-38 Tomahawk resin kit by Lift Here - released

Posted (edited)

Lift Here is to release in August 2017 a 1/72nd Piper PA-38 Tomahawk resin kit - ref. LHM040

Source: https://www.aviationmegastore.com/piper-tomahawk-expected-august-2017-lhm040-lift-here-decals-lhm040-aircraft-scale-modelling/product/?action=prodinfo&art=143729

Piper Tomahawk (Expected august 2017)  LHM040
143729_1.jpg

143729_2.jpg

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg
Edited by Homebee

Cor blimey I learnt to fly in one of those at Panshanger back in the day....lively little thing and a delight to fly, really must get one...

I'll have a rare dip in to 1/72 for this. I also learned to fly on a Traumahawk on the RN Flying Scholarship scheme, back in 1988. (Such a distant memory it might as well have happened to someone else!)

Posted (edited)

This kit is in the process in parallel with Tugan Gannet, so it may be ready during August.

Just after that, we have to jump on two other kits. Hint: it is a kind of a wild cat...

Regards,

V.

Edited by vozdushniy

Gotta have a couple of those...... any chances of seeing more kits of light aircraft in the future ?

Placing my order today for the Tomahawk , looking forward to the future GA Aircraft along with the 337's. Thanks for filling a much needed gap in modeling !