BMW motorbikes

cookiezoom

Good morning, afternoon, evening, night depending where on the planet you reside

im just wondering does anyone know if there are any scale model kits 1/12 of the BMW HP4, BMW S1000RR and//or the Suzuki GSXR 1100? 

Desperatly want these kits to make up my 8 bike display unit. 

Google and other search engines haven't given me anything

Thanks

Edited by cookiezoom

:bye:

Hey, no need to tell me about it, I've been praying to the gods for an original 12th scale GSX 1100R ever  since I drove mine into a dog :)

:ninja:Mad Steve:ninja:

Edited by MAD STEVE
  • Like 1

That's not good, I have two Labradors and a fazer 800cc. So crashing a bike isn't good thing to do at all (but you probably know this) and crashing in to a dog is so not the way to go (but I bet the dog ran out in to the road, as they do often do)? 

Do you still ride

Yeah, dog ran out into the road... I hit it at about 30k's and hour and broke my back and my hip, dislocated my shoulder... good fun.

I don't ride anymore no. After meeting and marrying Mrs Mad Ver 2.0, she had this odd thought that a fully functioning husband and father was better than one splatted on the road somewhere, so i sold my Triumph Tiger and bought a Subaru instead :)

:ninja:Mad Steve:ninja:

Good exchange, for a scooby. My fella had an accident before we met, it involved a taxi driver, I know ?? who'd of thought a taxi driver would have caused an accident?? They jumped a red light and went straight in to his bandit. 

Several days in a coma, fractured ankle wrist ribs etc and 12 month recovery. 

Those who ride bikes are bloody idiots. Lol :think:

1 hour ago, cookiezoom said:

Those who ride bikes are bloody idiots. Lol :think:

It's the ones that crash/get knocked off and live to ride again that you should worry about. Been there, done that, still riding.:mental:

Agree about the dearth of interesting bike kits.

• Like 1

I only rode bikes seriously for about 9 years, from 1975 to 1984.

Ran into the back of a stationary car on my CB 400F. Entirely my fault. No serious damage done, to me or the bike!

After that I owned a Suzuki GSX 550 Katana and then a VF-750F. No accidents on either of those, but many, many scary moments due to other road users!

I'd love another bike, A Triumph Street Triple would be nice! (Getting on a bit, don't need a suicide machine, these days... :))

The wife would kill me!

Cheers, Alan.

• Like 1

I rode bikes from 1963 to 1968.

Started with a 123cc BSA Bantam, progressing through a 150cc Triumph Terrier Cub, a 500cc BSA 'plunger' A7 and ending up with a 998cc 1950 Vincent Rapide.

I had a couple of minor scrapes on the Bantam (always self inflicted) and was knocked off the Rapide whilst stationary.

At that stage my parents (who didn't own a car) assumed that I would kill myself and said that if I sold the bike they would buy a car for which I could have unlimited use.

I sold it for £105 which is an awful lot less than my unbuilt 1/8th Fine Cast 'Big Six' Black Shadow kit is worth now :think:.

I'm tempted to put it on fleaBay to help soften the financial blow of the 1/8th DeAg E-Type.

Here's my finished Rapide version of the Shadow kit.:

image001.jpg

• Like 2

Hi there,

i know there is a diecast BMW S1000RR k46 scale 1:10...

You can order it at your local BMW dealer...

The itemnumber are: Racingcolors 80 43 2 222 495

racing red 80 43 2 222 497

They are not cheap but they look pretty nice...

Rene '' modellmaker ''

Edited by modellmaker
  • Like 1