KitBase 2 Under Development (App for Scale Modellers)

KitBase Gary

kitbase2_main_thumb.jpg

Thanks to Mike Williams for allowing me to post.

Hi All,

I am the developer of KitBase (database application for scale modellers and collectors).

A brand new version of KitBase has been under development since early 2016. It's transforming into a much more flexible way to keep track of wanted, owned, sold and traded models.

My main drive has been to rewrite the database engine from the ground up to be cross-platform (Windows, Android, iOS and ultimately Mac).

If you are new to KitBase, you can buy the current version (1.4) right now and receive a free upgrade when KitBase 2 is released. Your data will be imported automatically into KitBase 2.

You can read more about the current version of KitBase or download a free trial here:
http://www.suisoft.co.uk/kitbase/index.htm

I have posted some information on the Suisoft website, explaining new features and pricing:
http://www.suisoft.co.uk/kitbase/kitbase2.htm

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Good to see Kitbase still being upgraded, I've been using it for approximately 3 years now and is definitely my preferred Database software!

Pleased to read that it will be compatible with iMac as well as Windows, will it be available when V.2 is released?

Thanks

Edited by Tony C

8 hours ago, Tony C said:

Good to see Kitbase still being upgraded, I've been using it for approximately 3 years now and is definitely my preferred Database software!

Pleased to read that it will be compatible with iMac as well as Windows, will it be available when V.2 is released?

Thanks

Hi Tony,

Good to hear you are finding KitBase useful.

The first release will be Windows only. I will then move on to Android and iOS, then Mac.

The core database functionality is designed from the ground up to work with all of the above, however I need to re-write the user interface part of it for each platform (Windows, Mobile, Mac).

Sorry I can't give you a Mac version straight away.

Kind Regards,

Gary