Need a recommendation for a really thin liquid superglue

Selwyn

Agree with Zap a gap thin. Seems unlike some other brands to remain very very thin for a long time, even stored at ambient temperature. It can be (as Mart says above ) a bit vicious. I have glued parts of myself to the kit more than once with this stuff, so tend to use a slightly more viscous product from "Five star adhesives " picked up at a show - brand name InstaTite.

Use extreme caution when tipping the open bottle. NEVER tip the open bottle of thin CA toward your model! It will splash out of the smallest tip opening and put spots of CA on your model.:frantic: I only apply the thin stuff from a puddle on a glass or metal sheet with a dental pick.

On 08/03/2017 at 17:18, Selwyn said:

Can anyone point me to a good product?

TIA

Selwyn

To control this very thing glue I use Rocket Glue Tips

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/262637971106?lpid=122&chn=ps&adgroupid=40208487538&rlsatarget=aud-133395220626%3Apla-470339054152&adtype=pla&poi=&googleloc=1006454&device=c&campaignid=738085096&crdt=0

With a tip on the bottle makes it easier. No need to use a cap. Providing you tap the bottle after use the glue

goes down into the bottle. Even if the bottle falls over the glue will stay put as pressure on the bottle is required

to send the glue up the tip plus you have control over the amount of glue released.

If a spot of glue remains at the top, which I have found rare, just slice the top bit off and you are in business.

Even though you have an open end on the tip the glue does not dry out. Been using just one tip and bottle

for  over a year now.

Laurie