airfix mitsubishi zero 1:72

This Zero has had a hard life, from the look of it!

Weathering possibly a tad overdone for my taste, but still believable for a Japanese plane.

I really like it!

JR

• Like 1

Interesting one, badly beaten :) but for Japanese fighters nothing unacceptable.

Only mu suggestion, correct position of the antenna mast should be angled to the front of the airplane.

Lets go to the next model

Regards Djordje

• Like 2

7 hours ago, F-32 said:

Nice result from what is a very simple kit

Thank you very much after this build, I ordered a Hasegawa kit, will be building it as soon as i get the kit.

6 hours ago, jean said:

This Zero has had a hard life, from the look of it!

Weathering possibly a tad overdone for my taste, but still believable for a Japanese plane.

I really like it!

JR

Jean, true it is bit overdone and I wanted to make it like that as my intention was to make an abandoned diorama in future as I have screwed up the on few places, hidden by camera trick!! 

5 hours ago, djos said:

Interesting one, badly beaten :) but for Japanese fighters nothing unacceptable.

Only mu suggestion, correct position of the antenna mast should be angled to the front of the airplane.

Lets go to the next model

Regards Djordje

Djordje, thank you very much for pointing out the error will surely do that on my next build, guess I will turn this aircraft into an abandon one.

23 minutes ago, celt said:

Nice to see a different colour scheme,well tidy mun.:clap2:

Thanks celt, appreciate yr kind words, cheers

8 hours ago, Britman said:

Nice model there,could help me with the one I picked up from the Hornby shop for 50p yesterday! 

Some bargains should be forbidden! Here an Airfix Zero is a bargain if it is below US$ 20... 20 bucks is standard... Damn! Wrong country!

JR

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Britman said:

Nice model there,could help me with the one I picked up from the Hornby shop for 50p yesterday! 

Wow!!! did you say 50p, Boy o Boy i paid like £5, that is such a great price.

8 hours ago, jean said:

Some bargains should be forbidden! Here an Airfix Zero is a bargain if it is below US$ 20... 20 bucks is standard... Damn! Wrong country!

JR

I couldn't agree more it should be forbidden, same here wrong country!!!