If you're one of the gradually reducing number of folks that aren't currently receiving notifications to topics you've subscribed to, or PMs you're receiving, first check you've got the correct address in your profile, then drop in and post your experience in this thread, remembering to tell us your email provider's details, which is the part after the @ in your email address.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

TheBaron

Catching Pictures in the Air

Very nice detailing. Love the seats! You're not tempted to make a vacform canopy top?

Edit: I notice the blinds in the picture in the curved upper canopy, although deploying them on the model would hide a lot of detail. Perhaps the undeployed blinds could be represented by some plastic rod?

Regards,

Adrian

I do hope you're not going to position the yokes like that! "Left I said, LEFT!!, No, the other left!"

I would position the rudder pedals forward of the IP, in the "negative space" you'll be creating. That canopy was just asking for it anyway, serves it right!

I may have to look into opening up the Heinkel 111 canopies (more research needed!) as I just got a reply from Airfix telling me the cracked part is not available......:huh:

Ian