Catching Pictures in the Air

1 hour ago, TheBaron said:

that I had to gentleman's parts with the tip of a scalpel.

Excellent 'correction' by the ever stupid forum profanity filter there, eh Tony?! :D :rofl2:

That BT is looking as smooth as a smooth thing in a smooth shop now! Excellent filling & sanding there!

Keith

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35957819290_4771a10249_z.jpg

The trailing edge of the BT still isn't as sharp as the actual thing due to the thickness of the plastic used for vacforming, so I may have to introduce a strip of plastic alomng it to produce the final acute angle.

That looks exceptionally neat and sharp Tony. Lovely finish. Now permit me for indulging you in your search for perfection, but as you say it's not quite as sharp as the real thing (I feel a bit like looking up at the Sistine Chapel ceiling and muttering "could have done the hands and feet better"), how thick is the plastic at the pointy end? Could it be sanded more acutely, or is it too thin thus necessitating a plastic strip prosthetic? 

2 hours ago, Martian Hale said:

Surely after our last visit and the way we looked after your place, Mrs Baron trusts our judgement in these matters?

My cover story that the BBC were in doing a pilot for a new series of Changing Rooms whilst we were away has strained her credulity somewhat. A nuclear weapon in the garden may prove a hard sell under the circumstances I fear Martian

Okay Martian, we'll have to switch to Plan B and come up with another blag erm justification for an innovative must have trendy garden feature. I'll be damned if we can't get those nuclear bombs into Tony's garden somehow.

PS Ced's recipe for the milliput intestines looks good.

• Like 4

Cracking work there Tony, was wondering how you were going to deal with that kit to vacform underside join.

I have a theory, unsubstantiated by any evidence, about the upwards opening door.  I can either keep it to myself, and run the chance of it being discovered too late for the build, or spout it out and look like a complete ignoramus (more so than I usually do!)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, hendie said:

Nice progress, and a nice use of the snirtle.    Old words and dialects should never die.  I read somewhere that kids are actually losing their local accents due to watching so much television.  If that is true, it's very sad.

The late Terry Pratchett deliberately stuffed as much of the dying ways into his Discworld books as his part in trying to preserve at least a fracrion of 'em. Sadly, dialects and the phonemes can't be recorded quite so easily on paper, but he had a jolly good go at it :).

The late Percy Grainger was reknowned for, amongst many other things, for his trips around Britain recording old gaffers singing their old songs. And, of course, their regional accents, so we should all be thankful to him. I've noticed recently that the Strine accent seems to be diluting, but that maybe because I now live in New South Wales and my Pommie accent is starting to fade (I used to be routinely mistaken for a Pom when younger - mainly coz I mostly am...just born in Oz).

Ducks, ducks, glorious ducks, nothing much like 'em for...yum yum :yikes: 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Martian Hale said:

the Blue Danube device was designed to fit within the casing of the letter

Hmmm. This suggest that Martian letters are truly NORMOUS!

Ahem.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, TheBaron said:

I've found from previous experience that timidly using those small little sculptors' tools you can get from craft shops for shaping clay aren't much cop at forming large regular areas like this, which is more akin to plastering a wall. In fact, the edge of the ruler can be used pretty much used in the same manner that you draw a length of wood over fresh plaster to level it out, as well as rolling the flat sides around the curve of the fuselage for final shaping:

Here's a tip: get yourself a box (usually of 100) wooden tongue-depressors that the Quacks (Doctors, not Ducks, I think I should make absolutely plain here...) use. These can be acquired from any number of medical suppliers, including the plethora that in fest the internets.

The usefulness of these tools in the non-medical application(s) is that they can be used for things such as filletting (in 1:1 boat- building, not really relevant here), as wooden chisels, or as spreaders either on the flat side as with your small steel rule or on edge (for exapmle spreading out great gobs of contact cement as I were doing t'other day). Being wood, the things are both stiff and slightly flexible, and are also easily reshaped ans resizes. Icy-pole sticks are a similar but smaller version, and be had from art-and-craft shops (in yer local village or otherwise).

I hope that this idea is of some use. I picked up the use of these little wonder-tools up from my boat-building days (thank you Michael Storer :)) and have since adapted them to my own devious and nefarious uses. And one tongue-depressor goes a long way.

from Tomoshenko:

PS Ced's recipe for the milliput intestines looks good.

Humph. 'Twere I wot suggested it to Ced, while we're on the subject of me suggestin' fings.

:P 

:coat: 

Nice ducks, come here ducks, come to the alex now, good ducks...

• Like 2

Very nice Tony, some smooth results after all that work.

I'm with you on the PPP (shrinks) and Mr Surfacer (bubbles and shrinkage). I think I'm going to stick to Milliput in the future.

I see you've been victim of the forum auto-censor... Gentleman's parts indeed! My first experience with this was when I typed "I felt a pr*ck on the edge of my hand" - the censored results were even worse!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, hendie said:

You've trained your chickens to use the bathroom ?    Cool.

Nice progress, and a nice use of the snirtle.    Old words and dialects should never die.  I read somewhere that kids are actually losing their local accents due to watching so much television.  If that is true, it's very sad.

Hello Hendie,

Not loosing but getting new ones, my daughter got my South Florida accent, but altered now because of Tracer, listen to her saying, Ooh Darling, the cavalry is coming !

My 13 years old son got his local accent altered by the accent of Till the Rammstein singer...

Video game do it far better than TV. But don't you worry, your birthplace accent will come back at a time or another !

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp

• Like 4

4 hours ago, keefr22 said:

:dinosaur: is watching you....

Okay Rex,

Look at Alex, will give you the goat used to the Spadgent party

And pick up the ducks from behind.

Run Alex as Rex is having an affair with the goat....

Poor goat !!

Sincerely.

CC

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hello Dear Baron,

I was 11 pages behind, closed up right now !

What a fantastic job you did on your boxcar !

That will be a piece of modified model, almost a scratchbuild one !

Congratulations ! :mike:

I really enjoyed the techniques you used . Brilliant !

But it is pretty Dangerous to expose that poor ducks to our stomach, hoops I mean eyes !

Now I understand the "baron's duck allusions in other thread !

Once I was wandering in Normandy, I saw a hen's house made from about the half of a Horsa glider.

NO I did'nt say that hens also wear some kind of an amarant beret ! :blush:

Sincerely.

Corsaircorp

• Like 1

All of this filling and sanding is making me feel at home Tony.

My liking for obscure Eastern European kits means I have done so much sanding, that my right arm full of muscles compared to my left. I look like a fiddler crab :confused: 

Others will disagree and throw fruit, but Ive found that for wide, shallow troughs that need filling and blending, a few thin layers of Humbrol filler work wonders. Applied in thin layers, it sands beautifully and blends very well. Trust me, I've really tried a lot of fillers.... :frantic: 

They all excel for particular uses. 

Have you decided on how to do the panel lines for the BT yet?

I was only joking about the duck pate. I'm sorry if it seemed tactless and insensitive. 

Chinese crispy duck is a much better idea, especially vigorously sliced up after cooking, with a goodly meat cleaver, wielded with fervour from a great height  :).

Best regards 

TonyT

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, keefr22 said:

Excellent 'correction' by the ever stupid forum profanity filter there, eh Tony?! :D :rofl2:

That BT is looking as smooth as a smooth thing in a smooth shop now! Excellent filling & sanding there!

Ta Keith. :D

Yerss. 'gentleman's parts' my gentleman's part...

Now if the software had the wit to substitute random items from a list of 70s confectionery it might at least prove occasionally surreal: 'The lid came off and I got the Old Jamaica stuff all over my Curly Wurly undercarriage.'

22 hours ago, Tomoshenko said:

That looks exceptionally neat and sharp Tony. Lovely finish. Now permit me for indulging you in your search for perfection, but as you say it's not quite as sharp as the real thing (I feel a bit like looking up at the Sistine Chapel ceiling and muttering "could have done the hands and feet better"), how thick is the plastic at the pointy end? Could it be sanded more acutely, or is it too thin thus necessitating a plastic strip prosthetic? 

My thanks for that Tomo. :thumbsup2:

You've actually answered that yourself in that I've now got that edge down to such a wafer-thin cross-section that any further and it will split along the apex. After recent rekindling of enthusiasm for Milliput however I may abandon the idea of adding a plastic strip along that edge and maybe mould some of Dolgellau's finest on instead.

22 hours ago, Tomoshenko said:

Okay Martian, we'll have to switch to Plan B and come up with another blag erm justification for an innovative must have trendy garden feature. I'll be damned if we can't get those nuclear bombs into Tony's garden somehow.

Monty Don never had to put up with this carry-on...:lol:

'Dear Gardener's Question Time,

How do I get rid of the mutant horseradishes now infesting my borders? They have become sentient and appear to be developing their own language. This trouble only seemed to start when some friends gave me a nuclear weapon for the chickens to live in....'

22 hours ago, 71chally said:

Cracking work there Tony, was wondering how you were going to deal with that kit to vacform underside join.

Milliput! Milliput! Milliput! 

I have a theory, unsubstantiated by any evidence

Richard Dawkins is hot as mustard on this kind of thing James so be careful. He may be on Britmodeller under an assumed name.

about the upwards opening door. 

Is this about it being a time-portal that sucks in aircraft carriers and sends them back to Pearl Harbour in time to stop it being destroyed by Nazi cuttlefish? Heard it. 

I can either keep it to myself,

In all seriousness James I respect your opinion on such matters implicitly and urge you to publish your conclusions forthwith - if only because it might prevent me presently making a cock-up! :lol:

19 hours ago, AlexN said:

The late Terry Pratchett deliberately stuffed as much of the dying ways into his Discworld books as his part in trying to preserve at least a fracrion of 'em

I've never really cared much for his work I'm afraid Alex but I respect his intentions  in doing such a thing. :nodding:

18 hours ago, AlexN said:

The usefulness of these tools in the non-medical application(s)

Nice tip! I suspect that both the medical and dental professions have an excellent and varied  selection of tools for the earnest modeller intent on acquiring new tools and materials.

I've heard it said that more than one member on here actually makes his own false teeth.

12 hours ago, CedB said:

Very nice Tony, some smooth results after all that work.

I'm with you on the PPP (shrinks) and Mr Surfacer (bubbles and shrinkage). I think I'm going to stick to Milliput in the future.

Cheers Ced! :thumbsup2:

The more I push it the more Milliput continues to impress me (see below) 

PPP and Mr.S are going to spend some not inconsiderable time over in a dark corner of the bench I'm afraid.

12 hours ago, CedB said:

My first experience with this was when I typed "I felt a pr*ck on the edge of my hand"

Ahhh context - friend to the deviant imagination....:rofl2:

Were you writing about some kind of social encounter or was this a medical report? :whistle:

9 hours ago, keefr22 said:

:dinosaur: is watching you....

My, but he's growing-up fast.:D

4 hours ago, corsaircorp said:

I was 11 pages behind, closed up right now !

Nice to have you here Cc! :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, corsaircorp said:

NO I did'nt say that hens also wear some kind of an amarant beret

Not an amarant beret in sight here Cc but a scarlet comb - we had a break-in this afternoon:

35535760454_f5650f558d_m.jpg

They go mad for the the cats' food and fan out around the kitchen so that if you are on your own it is impossible to control them all at the same time. Clever birds!

1 hour ago, TonyTiger66 said:

They all excel for particular uses. 

Thanks for that TT.:thumbsup:

You are quite right of course.

I must have a look at the Humbrol stuff for seams then.

Have you decided on how to do the panel lines for the BT yet?

More on this at the end. :wacko:

I'm sorry if it seemed tactless and insensitive. 

If I was worried about such matters Tony I would have joined Wussmodeller instead.:D

Now,  just a few pictures of the Milliput correction to the rear undersides that I'd begun last night. As mentioned above I've now pushed aside all the other filler products I'd tried previously (with varying degrees of satisfaction) and am mainlining the Welsh wonderpaste for tasks such as this:

36326036186_9f7eee1a03_z.jpg

This is it filed, sanded and micromeshed:

36370909335_0528a9cd6c_z.jpg

Just lovely stuff to work with for forming accurate curvatures:

35534994184_c34d522e82_z.jpg

I'm satisfied now with thosee underside profiles where vacform and kit meet:

35534995324_e00072f237.jpg

...and can now move on to other tasks over the weekend.

Although it's still premature, I've been examining photos of Pelican 9 with a view to forming an opinion about the best approach to the optical finish of the aircraft (in terms of colour and surface texture). It'll probably be helpful if I stick up a couple of details I've extracted from Weichao Chen's excellent walkaround over on PrimePortal, that I've come to rely on in a big way:

36327277256_54f35f02b1.jpg

Image sources

The surface effects clearly depend on both the angle and height of the observer in relation to the aircraft, in conjunction with the directionality of light from sun/sky.

In the top image rivets appear rather more prominent on the curves of the booms, but far less so on the BT for example. On the lower image rivets are visible vertically but more as lines than rivets horizontally due to the differing intervals. This raises some interesting questions as to how to deal with the question of  varying

linearity on the finished airframe.

There is the not insubstantial or uncontroversial matter also regarding scale and idealized viewing distances for a kit. Having just been reading up earlier on how the US intelligence agencies used reverse-inference regarding the capabilities of Soviet lunar surface imaging equipment from the actual photographs they took (George Washington University has an excellent growing achive of declassified documents online), there is doubtless a variation of such formulae used for such matters to deal with distance and detail on models such as this.

But. 

Not being interested in purely producing a piece of data visualization however, I'm much more interested in creating an 'expression' of Pelican 9 in terms of how it may have looked when hooking 'the take' from the sky back in 1960*

Having already felt the hot breath on my collar of others here regarding the question of HGW rivets I am conscious of a certain weight of expectation.

But. 

Look at the sheer number of rivets and the size of the aircraft. At 1/72.

I simply don't want to add weeks of rivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetrivetdecals

to an already long-term build. I would much rather invest the time in scratching all the required extra detail and producing an acceptable 'J' both in terms of shape and colour. What I do want to experiment with for this one though is to use  a mixture of scribing and rivetting tools to try and approximate the varied appearance of the panels in the photos.

When I've had a chance at a dry run on some scraps I'll stick these up for discussion in due course.

:bye:

Tony

*I.e., not regarding the more recent cleaned-up museum version of it as representative of the actual operational appearances.

Addenda:

35976158340_0ed45e4525_z.jpg

With the horizontal scribing a tad neater that looks to be in the right direction.

• Like 11

23 hours ago, Tomoshenko said:

I'll be damned if we can't get those nuclear bombs into Tony's garden somehow.

Easy, ring the North Korean embassy.

Like Corsaircorp I just played catch up on this thread. From mid July it seems.

I must have been distracted or it was just that this is a crazy time of year at work.

Anyway, Some great modeling going on here, as always.

I loved those pictures of the museum aircraft in Oz.

The rest of it was mostly bonkers but very enjoyable,

I've never really cared much for his work I'm afraid

Heretic! shame on you! Then again, there are authors I don't read. So I may forgive you.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheBaron said:

'Dear Gardener's Question Time,

How do I get rid of the mutant horseradishes now infesting my borders? They have become sentient and appear to be developing their own language. This trouble only seemed to start when some friends gave me a nuclear weapon for the chickens to live in....'

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Very lovely work with the Miliput Tony, I've never got on with the stuff, maybe I need to try Alex's mixing method....

Keith

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, TheBaron said:

How do I get rid of the mutant horseradishes now infesting my borders? They have become sentient and appear to be developing their own language

Be thankful that they haven't mutated into triffids - yet... I'd keep a very watchful eye on them for mobile tendencies.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, AlexN said:

Be thankul that they haven't mutated into triffids - yet... I'd keep a very watchful eye on them for mobile tendencies.

Look at the hen, are'nt they third eyed yet ???

Must ask our Dear tentacled one about that, or let's try the Petrole of Normandy !

But can give even worst result:rofl2:

Sincerely.

CC

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, TheBaron said:

Not an amarant beret in sight here Cc but a scarlet comb - we had a break-in this afternoon:

35535760454_f5650f558d_m.jpg

They go mad for the the cats' food and fan out around the kitchen so that if you are on your own it is impossible to control them all at the same time. Clever birds!

4 hours ago, TonyTiger66 said:

Watch out, chook! You're far too close to that oven!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 05/08/2017 at 04:42, TheBaron said:

Just lovely stuff to work with for forming accurate curvatures:

And, per the instruction leaflet, it can be shaped with a wet tool for a very smooth finish - as also mentioned by others here - and can even be used under water.

Very interesting discourse on rivets vs. scale appearance (scale effect is a very specific term related to Reynolds Numbers and not to be confused with 'appearance') there Sir Mr Baron-lordship. Much food for thought there. I shall go away (Hooray! they all cried) and think about that.

Excellent filling work on the fuselage, great ad fer Milliput :).

Cheers,

Alex. :sheep: <-- not a Reynolds number

• Like 2

If we are back here talking about the model (hmmph! As if!) I agree with you about the rivets Tony that panel you made up there looks to be ideal for the fuselage

In scale effect I always try to get 'the look' rather than the replica, and that is going to be great like that

Do we think we will ever get Keith happy to use home grown products, go on Keith

Mix some up, then mix it again then do it again

I hate it WHEN it stays soft but it's science innit, if I don't mixit enough it isnt going to be M I X E D is it

I just did some for the Bucc which worked nicely, you just have to do it proper-job like

• Like 4

I think that proof of concept riveting sample looks spot on (heh heh spots rivets geddit ...ur ok :coat:) Seriously though, you and Bill are right given scale, lighting and viewing position, so  I think the Trompe-l'œil is the right approach. As for the horseradishes, I have a similar issue with them on my allotment. Apart from making humongous amounts of horseradish sauce, have a word with Martian, I understand they have an issue with the Red Weed on their world so may have some tips on curtailing mutant plants.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

20 hours ago, Pete in Lincs said:

Easy, ring the North Korean embassy.

Someone's just booked themselves a one-way ticket on the Pyonyang Express I see.

Nice knowing you Pete....:o

20 hours ago, keefr22 said:

Very lovely work with the Miliput Tony, I've never got on with the stuff, maybe I need to try Alex's mixing method....

Persevere with the stuff Keith and you will find it's:

swiss-toni-800x450.jpg?w=1200

...you get the idea.;)

19 hours ago, AlexN said:

Be thankful that they haven't mutated into triffids - yet... I'd keep a very watchful eye on them for mobile tendencies.

I've renamed that part of the garden 'Wyndham's Corner'....

19 hours ago, corsaircorp said:

Look at the hen, are'nt they third eyed yet ???

Ya mean like a Zen-Hen?:lol:

18 hours ago, AlexN said:

and can even be used under water

That's the Extreme Modelling community taken care of then.:snorkle:

9 hours ago, perdu said:

I agree with you about the rivets Tony that panel you made up there looks to be ideal for the fuselage

In scale effect I always try to get 'the look' rather than the replica, and that is going to be great like that

Ta Bill.:thumbsup2:

I reckon there's enough there in the economy of means in that approach to allow scope for some interesting variation around and about the airframe.

For some reason I am reminded of Woody Allen's essay If the Impressionists Were Dentists:

http://queen-evie.livejournal.com/157386.html

7 hours ago, Tomoshenko said:

I think that proof of concept riveting sample looks spot on (heh heh spots rivets geddit ...ur ok :coat:) Seriously though, you and Bill are right given scale, lighting and viewing position, so  I think the Trompe-l'œil is the right approach. As for the horseradishes, I have a similar issue with them on my allotment. Apart from making humongous amounts of horseradish sauce, have a word with Martian, I understand they have an issue with the Red Weed on their world so may have some tips on curtailing mutant plants.

Spasiba Tomoshenkovich. :thumbsup2:

I'll give that l'oeil a damn good tromping when the time comes.

This entire corner of the flower bed is now horseradish:

36343782116_ec774ea0ea_c.jpg

Moicifully the white paste of fire is a favourite with all of Famille Baron - having discovered you can freeze the stuff quite happily there is sauce all year from this one plant. I like to stick a little grated apple in mine to cut against the sharpness. Added to a Bloody Mary it is quite refreshing.:D

In and around various household jobs I managed to pay some more attention to the aerial retangle. 

A quick check with primer revealed that the undersides of the rear fuselage are now fine:

35991713380_fa675bf430_c.jpg

There is still a little more attention needed on the sides however due to it still looking a bit General Noriega in a couple of places:

35991709330_59a47ee447_c.jpg

At TT's suggestion I slipped in an order for some Humbrol filler last night so I'll leave these two to one side for now and come back to that task when it arrives next week.

Conscious that I haven't even got my teeth into the cockpit in a meaningful way yet, I need to start bringing the internals at the rear to some kind of a conclusion in the immediate future. Here's the cable deck that the pole operators and loadmaster inhabit during recovery:

36251607671_f2b8a9f02b_c.jpg

The bits outlined in green have been saved for re-use. Everything else has you see in the photo above been scrapped on the basis that it will simply be easier to rebuild the decking and framework from scratch rather than adding little bits here and there. I just know that latter option would be a needlessly irritating route to follow motivation-wise. I'll come back to this in a day or two as I can't actually build it accurately until the floor and sides of the cargo area are finalized. 

Hence:

36343566416_d5ac8eeed7_c.jpg

The extensions to the rear floor have now been shaved-in to fit accurately, plus I reinstated the curved panel underneath that supports is on the bottom of the aircraft. For all its apparent straightforwardness, that stage took rather longer than expected due to patiently filing little bits off and repeatedly offering them up to the close fuselage make sure the eventual fit was nice and tight.

That done, it was on to the raised rectangular sections that run the length of the cargo area on each side. Initially I was going to build these entirely from plastic strip but I remembered in time that I'd bought some various sizes of plastic channel last time I was up in Dublin and decided to split an 8mm width into two 4mm ones for the task in hand:

36251609601_bc3a82efa0_c.jpg

Not until swearing for a few minutes at not being able to get the channel to sit in the correct position in two dimensions did it occur to me that it is necessary to glue it to the floor inside the aircraft to ensure an accurate profile:

36343567446_2bb08fa9c3_c.jpg

Obvious you might think.... :banghead:

36343568866_76a923e64f_c.jpg

As I need to have that whole section outside of the aircraft for further work on it, I waited until the glue had hardened before removing the floor - happy that the channel now correctly conformed to the internal shape of the fuselage:

35991711250_e845ab8921_c.jpg

One other non-modelling job today was to build a covered area for the chickens to feed under:

35991712310_014215d051_c.jpg

I basically cut up an old basketball net stand that the lads no longer use - not graceful by a long shot but that wood has a few years solid life in it yet and I hate seeing stuff like that go to waste. That angled roof got me thinking.

Yes I did. I am not allowed to say how many planes joined the raid:

36343573376_b261917313_c.jpg

but I counted them all out and I counted them all back.

:bye:

Tony

• Like 10
  • Haha 4

Horseradish with a touch of apple in a Bloody Mary. Mmmmmm.

In a past life as a barman/wine waiter in a nice Derbyshire hotel, I concocted another variation;

Add a splash of  Angostura Bitters and Worcester Sauce to taste. It depends the kind of flavour you like; I quite like quite tart drinks like genuine Aquavit (has to have crossed the equator in wooden barrels), Bison Grass Vodka, Pepper Vodka etc.

If you like those, a little freshly ground black pepper, couple of drops of lemon juice, crushed ice and a sprig of mint also go well with that Bloody Mary recipe :).

I hope you can get on with the Humbrol filler Tony; they seem to have changed it for the better in recent years. An absolute godsend on some of my early eastern block projects. Small layers, smeared on quickly with a finger while it's still very liquid (say, 5 seconds, don't touch it again after the first 'smear', it will roll or wrinkle, leave it smooth) are very good for filling unwanted panel lines, finishing off a surface heavily filled with other stuff, or a little reshaping if applied in a few layers.

I squidge the tube around a bit before opening to make sure the contents inside are mixed up nicely.

The skirting boards in the C119 work nicely :thumbsup2:

Just think, if you were a bit stuck for something to do or low on mojo, you could have a go at the engine or undercarriage sub assemblies...

:poke:

:winkgrin:

Best regards 

Antoine des Tigres

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On ‎03‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 19:57, TheBaron said:

My cover story that the BBC were in doing a pilot for a new series of Changing Rooms whilst we were away has strained her credulity somewhat. A nuclear weapon in the garden may prove a hard sell under the circumstances I fear Martian.

No pleasing some people is there? I bet if you said you had got it as a store for the overflow from her shoe and handbag stash, the sell would be easier. :devil:

Martian

• Like 1
  • Haha 3