1/144 scale Fokker F-27-200 from PAS-Decals

provencenut

Judging by recent Eastern Express releases (negative comments else where accepted) this will be much better than the Doyusha kit. I've got their IL-18, Yak-42 and others and each one gets much better. The panel lines can be a wee bit wonky and inconsistent but overall they are nice. Hopefully they'll produce a full range of F-27.

Also from the same source, EE seem to be releasing a Shorts 360 and Skyvan. All good news and very welcome.

Jeff 

I bought a couple from 26decals at Telford last year - great price. I also picked up some decals from Nick Webb (Classic-Airlines.com). Very nice little kit. The Skyvan will be a test for eyes and steady hands.

I had a go a while ago at the Welsh models S330. I ran out of steam, unfortunately. I was planning to complete it as an Aer Lingus Commuter aircraft - I have the Max Decals set.

the plan is to complete the EE kit in those markings. Hopefully, that will come to fruition some day.

I welcome these kits with open arms. However, I would like to see some aftermarket resin or ech prop blades for this kind of thing. The best multiblade props that have come across my bench were those in the Revell A400 (1/144th ) but a new line of supply would be helpful to turn to.