1st Locomotive, Richard Trevithick 1804- hauled to destination

You know Michael, in my humble opinion it looks good enough for the gallery in your last picture :).

Weathering or not, you made a great model and this thread has been a lot of fun. I love your sub-headings :D!

I'm sorry to hear that you were unwell. I hope you're feeling better. Along with many others, I have my days with the 'black dog'. I always think about something that I think Stephen Fry said: "It's like a cloud, it passes". So true :thumbsup2: .

Thanks for a great thread and contribution. Keep jumping on that horse :hobbyhorse: !

Best regards

TonyT

I'm with Tony,

The last pictures are easily good enough so pop them in the gallery, grab another model and press on.

We are building models not perfection.

Colin

• Like 2

Don't call me....Marathon Man

Thanks everyone for all your encouragement and support, all through the build and in this last little section. I feel like one of those marathon runners who can't finish on their own and then others help them over the line so...

Giving one for the team

Not convinced I deserve to be in the gallery, but in recognition of all your help and team effort I'll take Tony's advice (always best) and find some photos (hopefully ones I've not posted before) and put them as a 'honourable mention' in the gallery'

• Like 2

Now hauled over the finish line. A genuine phone failure has done something odd to the SD card so only a choice of one pic to go in the gallery- but there it is.

Huge thanks to everyone for their support in so many ways- my long-suffering wife is very touched at the way you've encouraged me along.

Michael

• Like 1

• Mjwomack changed the title to 1st Locomotive, Richard Trevithick 1804- hauled to destination

That's fantastic Michael :thumbsup: 

Although I may seem to be a 'wingy thing' person, I'm not just that.

Trains, Planes and Automobiles.....

Submarines, AFV's, Sci Fi and real Space, figures, dioramas..... everything!!

So it's great to see something as unique as this in the gallery :).

Thank you to Mrs. M (along with all of our other -and in my case better!) halfs for just being there for us and our plastic muddling :D!

All the best

TonyT

• 1 month later...