1/72 CANT Z.506 Airone, Italeri/Supermodel

13 minutes ago, dogsbody said:

Beauty! Fuad, is this the upgraded Italeri kit from a few years ago?

Chris

Yes, it is. It's sprues from old "Supermodel" firm.

• Like 1

Well done Faud, your model makes me question my policy of not weathering mine. While some don't like these older kits with their raised panel lines etc., what would we Regia Aeronautica fans do without these former Supermodel kits.

Great Work,   Trev.

3 hours ago, Fuad said:

Yes, it is. It's sprues from old "Supermodel" firm.

I don't have the original kit at hand but as far I am aware the supermodel kit did not have recessed panel lines like the Italeri re-edition ...

And another stunning model as always from you !!

5 hours ago, mike kippenhan said:

Faud,

This is really nice. Great job.

I'm interested in how you weathered the upper surfaces. Did you take any in progress shots? cn you post a close up?

Thanks

Mike

Salt technology has been applied to the effect of weathering. Actually, it's very easy way.

5 hours ago, occa said:

I don't have the original kit at hand but as far I am aware the supermodel kit did not have recessed panel lines like the Italeri re-edition ...

I discovered that this is old "Supermodel" from scalemates.com site. "Italeri| altered this set, to improve it and add the some etched parts.

20 hours ago, RidgeRunner said:

A great build in the only true scale ;). If you can make a boxing look that great why do we need 1/48... 1/32... 1/24?

Martin

The 72nd scale is a royal scale. You should know this without me. I am not an Englishman, but I respect the old traditions. B):D
And if without pathos, then my collection (now 167 units) will be on a large scale, then it will simply have nowhere to store.